Lawyer

Mr. Shoown panicked.

"Calling your lawyer? Why? You are in the fault here Alix, not Cassidy!" He argued to my dad while addressing me.

"You wouldn't even hear what my daughter had to say only because she was less popular and you didn't know her as much as you knew that girl Cassidy!" Roared Dad.

"Yes well, maybe if your daughter wasn't such an awful stude.." began Shoown.

"HOW DARE YOU." Dad blew up, "My daughter gets straight A's and has never been here to see you until today and you say she is an awful student?"

"Well, she...she... is just a trouble maker." Peeped Shoown.

"How. Is. MY. daughter. An. Awful. Student?" Dad glared, " don't you have video cameras in this school?"

Cassy immediately piped up because she knew that if we checked the tapes, she was a goner. " Why would we do that? I'm innocent! Your daughter is a psychopathic manic!"

My dad shot at her, "Listen you! SHUT UP. you understand me child? I doubt you know what psychopathic even means! But I'm sure you know what brat means since that's what you are! Now shut up or I'm suing you too!

"I demand to see the video tapes of the fight."

Shoown had no choice but to pull up the tape. He unlocked the computer and pulled up the fight.

We see Colby pull me out of the old classroom, with me looking rather irritated. I finally turn around after Colby trying to get me to do so.

Suddenly we see that Cassy is with her friend. She walks quickly over to me. She taps her finger in my shoulder. I turn around and her palm makes contact with my face. I yell at her, and she punches me in the nose. Colby shoves her off, but she comes back. I punch her in eye. Colby and her friend are trying to hold us back from murdering each other. Colby drags me down the hall and Cassy's friend drags her back to the classroom.

The tape finishes. I turn to Shoown, who looks rather panicky, my dad who looks enraged, and Cassy looks externally nervous.

The rest of the afternoon is spent with people screaming.

By Friday, I was in court, suing two people.

By Saturday, Cassy Shout was in jail for 6 months.