SIDE OF MY STORY

I was in the principles office. Cassy and her black eye and me with my bruised nose. Principle Shoown looked at us. He was going to try to guilt trip us but i wasn't going to go for it. He looked at me like I was roadkill.

"explain please Miss Shout." he said to her as he continued to glare at me. Cassy was an angel to Shoown.

Stereotypical bitch.

"Well I was minding my own business, when physco decided to try to murder me!" lied the she devil. I rolled my eyes, letting principal know that i so did not do that. Did it matter what i did?

Nope.

"Miss Justice, please. I don't understand why you would do such a thing. I have no choice but to suspend you." faked sigh Shoown.

Now this caught my attention.

"Woah, woah woah. What about my side of the story? She is lying! Just because she gets good grades," (For a blonde at least) i thought to myself, "Doesn't mean that she always tells the truth sir! I have a side to the story and it's completely unfair of you to not listen to me!"

Shoown sighed and went on to explain that he didn't trust me.

So I pointed out the fact that my father would more than likely sue the school if I didn't get a say.

That got his attention. I told him the true story.

"I was walking to the empty classroom to get the books that I needed. Cassy was there, talking to one of her little followers, oh I'm sorry, I mean friends, when she sees me. My EX boyfriend cheated on me with her. So she started to make fun of me and call me a slut, whore, prostitute, etc. when I of course was getting mad. So I told her to stop. My friend dragged me away, and I let him. Then SHE ran over to me and slapped me hard in the face. then the fight broke out. " When I finished, she was all red in the face.

Then Shoown told ME that i should have controlled my self.

I blew up.

I screamed at them, telling them that i was going to sue for sure.

i texted my dad

Daddy!

Yes?

you wont believe what happened

15 MINUTES LATER

I'M CALLING MY LAWYER