One

Her body is slender and sleek, her blonde hair perfectly pulled into a ponytail. The sound of her heels echoing in my red ears making my face heat up and heart hop out my chest. A claw like fingernail trailing down my cheek making my stomach urge to clean itself of my lunch.

A sloppy kiss is placed on my collarbone as my lip's thin layer of skin breaks and blood comes out leaving a metallic and poison taste in my mouth, my throat burning.

My hands pushing her away yet all I can see is a small smile on her face, not guilt or anger but pleasure and lust.

I was 14, she was 28.

I should've gotten a prize for being with the 'hot teacher' of the school but all I felt was dirt seeping through my pores, no amount of soap and water could wash it off. I scrubbed so hard my skin was numb and blood red all over. Yet to this day I could not get the dirt and truth off my skin, the pungent odor that only I could ever smell follows me like the moon.

I feel like I did something wrong, everything in my body was going haywire and there was nothing I could do about it.

But you liked it Asher, you wanted it.

I bang my head into my wall every time I think of how good my body felt yet my mind so disgusted.

The smell of her perfume makes acid come up my throat every time I walk past her in school. She sometimes grabs my ass or winks at me making me cringe like those blood red painted claws were scratching a chalk board.

By the tenth time that month I got used to it. Used to the feeling of pure nothingness, my body at a complete halt as she wraps her venom filled mouth around me. The arousal completely over taking me sometimes but every time the word no comes out my mouth it still has the same meaning as it did the first time, it just holds nothing but air, no power at all.

How is it that I feel as if I'm completely suffocating yet nothing covers my airways and when I finally notice that I truly wish that I could not breathe and that someone might one day end all of me with a pillow.

Until then I'm smothered with lies, guilt and never wept tears.

********************************

Short, but I don't do really long chapters. I don't like dialogue too much either so most will be thoughts and actions. Thanks for reading (: