Ross imagine #2

"Ross!! Put me down!" You yell while your boyfriend was about to dump you in the cold pool. You didnt know how to swim so you tried to get out of his grip but he is ten time stronger than you.

"Ok I will once you say 'Ross is the cutest man alive' and loud!!" He laughed. "No. I refuse to say that." You say.

"Well I guess I'll have to throw you in the pool." He said.

"NO NO NO!" You yell as he flung you in the pool.

You started to splash around and then come back up and you started to drown . You started to sink to the bottom but then you felt strong arms go around your body and swim you back up to the top.

"(Y/N) I am so sorry I did not know you didn't know how to swim." He said while you carried you bridal style in the water.

You coughed out all the water and then you felt fine like if any of that were to ever happen because you were in the arms of someone you loved.

"Its okay. Im fine." You say and he placed a kiss on your forehead making your entire face turn pink.

After you guys got out the water you went inside to his house and he made you a sandwich that had all of your favorite things inside.

"Ross, your the best boyrfriend ever!" You say to him and his face immediately turns pink

----------------------------------------------

Written by @Jadulicious