Your A Gymnast And You Get Hurt

Today was the day.You were in day 1 of the Olympics.It's crazy how professional and awesome everything is here. You had your family and your boyfriend,Ross, for support.

Ross knew you could place gold,but you had some pretty tough competition and her name was, Gabby Douglas.

That's right the GABBY DOUGLAS. You had a schedule on when and where everything was happening and the order of events that you will be doing.

You start reading over the schedule. When you look down you see that bars was first.

"Great just what I needed, that's my worst event!", you told yourself

Then you had vault,beam,floor.

You heard someone calling your name and you turned around and it was Ross. He told you that you were going to rock today and to just keep your head in the game.

So you walked over bars as they called your name. You jumped up on to the low bar and that's when your routine started.

You were flipping in the air and it felt like you were flying. Until you had to flip back down to low bar from top bar and you feel right on your head.

You got knocked out and when you woke up you were in a hospital. When you opened your eyes you saw Ross sitting on the couch with tear stained eyes.

You tried to say Ross, but it came out like a whisper. It hurt to talk heke it hurt to move. Ross woke up and said,"YOUR AWAKE!"

You told him," everything is hurting."

He called the doctor and then say down by you. You asked him," What happened, that you remembered getting hurt but, OMG THE OLYMPICS I GOT TONGO BACK!!!"

"Sweetie I don't know how to put this but the Olympics were over a year ago you have been in a coma for a year.", Ross said, crying

"One more thing,Ross added, Look down. I'm sorry baby girl but you lost a arm when you feel they had to amputate it because of blood flow."

When you looked down you realized your dream was over and that nothing you could do could get your back to the way your were.

-----------------------------------------------

I was crying making this I hope you liked.