Part 2: WIRED DAY!

Siham: ohhhh.. its fast! Esther: oh I know, lets go to that cave and January can get that stick and throw it far. Amy; good idea Esther! Esther: thx I am good! Kadiatu: lol Esther, Now lets go to the cave. January: ok, I got the stick. Esther: now throw it far and say, here wolf. January: ok,here wolf and catch it! Amy: awesome throw January! January: thx Amy, I am good at trowing, Lol! Kadiatu: so how are we going to get out and go home? Amy: we just follow the trail or path and go. Siham and Esther: yes, that's right. January and kadiatu: ok, we get it now! Amy: awesome, Let's go girls! All of them: ok! So all of the girls went down the path and saw something there?! Siham: um.. what is that? Esther: yes, what is that? January: I think it's getting morning time and we spend our time running from that wolf! Amy: ya, but it was adventure!! Kadiatu: Yes, it was an adventure and look we are home! Siham: wow can't believe that there is a short cut to home, LOL! Esther: yes it was an short cut and amazing too. All of the girls went inside and eat breakfast! Amy: wow what a good day, now lets go walk to school girls. All of them: ok! So then when the girls eat breakfast they got dressed, brushed hair and got there backpack and head to school with a awesome start of the day! Siham: wow look it's Jannely. Jannely: hello Shiham and Esther. Esther and Siham: hello Jannely and how are u? Jannely: good, bye I have to go to my locker. Esther: bye. Amy: come on Esther and Siham we have to go to the library. Siham: ok coming! ~Bell ring~ Amy: bye I have a different class then u three. January: bye, I wish we had the same class. Esther and Siham and kadiatu: me too! Teacher: ok class it's ssr time so I need all of u to get a book! Class: ok! Everyone in class starts reading and doing ssr time! Esther: umm where's Siham? Looking confused and worried too. Teacher: do any of u know where's Siham mohamed and who saw her? Esther: I saw her this morning and she was walking with me when the bell ringed. Teacher: oh ok then I will mark her absent, ok Esther. Esther: ok teacher. ~Bell ring~Esther:ohhhhh.. I have only 4 minutes but she is my BBF and little sister so I am going to find her and where could she be?? Esther walked the whole school and didn't find Siham and she is lost or stolen?.. Esther:oh OMG what is that. And is that Siham in there?......TO BE CONTINUED.......

-----______________________________________________________________

HAVE A FOOD TIME AND I WILL WRITE ON THURSDAY THE NEXT PART, OK THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE VOTE THIS STORY AND MY OTHER ONE TOO, LOL 

_________________________________---------------_______________________

Find out what happened to Siham and what Esther saw outside!...... LOL...