Bad Ending

I slowly walk out the door and look back and forth, I feel fear crawling all over my body. I start to walk again and I enter the kitchen. He's here, I make aware of my surroundings as I hide behind a counter. I see a knife on top of the counter...s-should I...kill them? Yes with all they've done they deserve to die!

I gently pick up the knife and I sit there thinking about what I'm about to do...oh god, I can't even kill someone who has murdered the people closest to me...no! I can I-I have to. For Rochelle, for Lily-chan!

I stand up and sneak up behind him I violently try to stab him in the neck...he grabs me and pins me to the ground.

"Oh my sweet (y/n) you are just like the others, I thought you where different. I guess I was wrong to assume you finally loved me back. I'm such a fool." With saying that I feel bitter tears welling up in my eyes.

"If I can't have your love...NO ONE CAN!!!" He slits my throat. As I feel my life slowly slipping away I whisper one last sentence "I do love you...that's why I ended this madness..." I gently kiss him as I go limp.

Their p.o.v
I killed them, the one I've been after for so long. She loved me...I loved her and she's gone. I've been such a fool...I guess I'm just another yandere.