Progress

They had returned home from the grocery store and were putting the bags away. It was a good afternoon so far. What would make it better is if Saitama could admit his feelings.

It seemed the evening would stay as it is, unchanging, not able to progress further. Were these thoughts really towards Genos, or some other aspect of his life...

Once all the groceries were put away Genos asked if they could watch a movie together. So they set the futon in front of the TV and picked something scary since Halloween was drawing near.

Saitama enjoyed scary movies as much as you could, considering the eminence paranoia you feel for some time afterwards. Sure he's the strongest man in the world but what could he do against something he couldn't see, like a ghost, something he couldn't punch... the thought gave him chills.

Genos sat close beside him, their knees touching ever so slightly underneath the blanket over their laps. It was nice, really nice. But what was even nicer was the adorable nighty Genos was wearing.

Saitama really

wanted to .....

Touch him.....

He started to think that maybe if Genos got scared he'd curl up into him. If only, but this person, Genos, damn it he never got scared!

What if I scared him..?

Would it work though, he has sensors and other robotic things. But Saitama was faster. Faster than any of his censors the sparing match they had proved that. He decided to give it a try.

He waited for a jump scare then before the blink of an eye he touched his shoulder. Genos instantly turned to looked at what touched him, but saw nothing.

"You alright Genos?" Saitama tried to hold back his smirk and eminence joy as he felt Genos come closer to him, blonde locks now resting on his shoulder.

It worked.

"Yes, fine Sensei... I just thought I... uh nothing Sensei."

" Oi you getting scared Genos, should I hold your hand? " Saitama asked Jokingly.

"Yes Sensei I would like that."

Saitama was shocked by Genos' honest answer.

---------
A\N: Will be updating more often! Sorry for mistakes haven't proof read yet.