3.

It was finally Friday. A whole week had gone by and everyday Liam would sit next to me on the bus. In school when I saw him he would wave even if he were with his friends. It makes me really happy that he is finally trying. It is last period and the snow was still falling from this morning. It was really falling and I was really glad I decided I was wearing his sweater again. After, Chinese class I was walking to my bus when I saw Liam coming. Now, I know that since I have been dating him I shouldn’t care what I look like but I did today. I started to fix my hair, which was curled today and made sure my outfit was straight. Until, I realized I was in his arms. “What just happened?” I shouted. I started to get up when he spun me around and started cracking up. “Babe you slipped on the ice”, he smiled, “But don’t worry. I caught you.” He winked and then grabbed my hand and chose a seat on the bus.

            I got home as fast as I could to finally finish the second season of American Horror Story. It was just at the good part when I heard a really loud scream coming down from the street. I ran as fast as I could when I heard the sound. Coming down to where Liam’s house was I finally knew it was from there. The screaming had come from a girl who looked Liam’s age hugging him. She was pretty. Too pretty. She had black hair that was super long and she was really tall.  When she hugged him and he looked right into my eyes I saw that he was surprised. “I heard her scream.” I mouthed to him and he nodded his head. “LIAM! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” The mysterious chick screamed again. I winced because she was so loud. “Char. I thought you moved to the America?” He asked. If she moved to America then why is she here? “I was but my parents decided to move back! We can be together again!” Char said. So that is why she knows him. He looked at me and then back at her. The tears started to come and I could see my vision blurring. Soon, I was running down the sidewalk back to my house. The tears were staining my cheeks and my breathing was becoming heavy. I didn’t even make it to my house when I feel to the ground and started sobbing. I know he never said anything about getting back with her but I’m two years younger than Liam. She is taller and prettier and everything I’m not, who am I kidding I have no chance against her.  I heard footsteps coming and I knew it was him. “Babe, what’s wrong?” And that is when I started sobbing again.

This is a filler chapter as you can see. I have not been updating cause I have been busy but this week I am going to update a couple of times so, yay! 

I was wondering if I should start doing the song of the chapter I feel like if you guys wanted you could be able to listen to the song while reading the chapter. I don't know its just an idea. 

ily.

-Kenzie :)