The Ranch Dressing Fic

It was late. Josh was quietly tapping his drums, it was a day after him and Tyler had an interview about "who'd be the next president" he's not gonna lie and he actually had fun, except the exact moment ranch dressing had been brought up. That was his and Tyler's special secret, Josh loves Tyler's ranch dressing.
-
"Mmh" Tyler moaned softy as Josh rubbed some of the ranch dressing over Tyler's stomach and started to lightly suck on his belly button.

"J-Josh.."

"Yes baby?"

"Let me pour some on you"

Tyler sat up and took the bottle of ranch from Josh's hand. He placed it next to him and Josh leaned back.
"No, take your pants off"

Josh smiled.

"What?" Tyler asked

"Oh nothing it's just your never this dominant" he grinned

"Shut up! Or I won't put any ranch on you!"

"Ok ok." Josh pulled his pants down and let Tyler do as he wished.

Tyler opened the ranch bottle and poured some onto his fingers, he pushed Josh down, he giggled and booped Josh on his nose, leaving ranch dressing on his nose.
"Put your head back so you can't see me" Tyler instructed

"Okay okay.. Bossy bottom"

"Hey!" Tyler pouted

Josh leant his head back and Tyler sat on Josh's tummy and started rubbing the ranch dressing onto Josh's length.

"Mmh Tyler, you don't have to do that"

"Shh.. Josh let me do this"

Tyler quickly got off Josh and opened his mouth and poured some of the ranch into his mouth.
Tyler loves the ranch it's so creamy and smooth.

He swallowed some the ranch and poured some of it onto Josh's length.

"Tyler that's cold!"

Tyler swallowed the rest of the ranch and let some dribble on his chin. "Don't worry I'll warm you up" Tyler said while running his finger up Josh's length. Josh shuttered, and Tyler began to suck on the tip.

"Ah! Tyler, your ranch dressing and
mouth feels incredible" he moaned.
Tyler continued sucking and little by little he took more of Josh in his mouth.

Josh felt around for Tyler's hand. He grabbed it, and started licking some of the ranch off Tyler's fingers. "Mmh" Tyler mumbled as he continued to suck.
Tyler stopped, and Josh let out a sigh.
"Why'd you stop baby?"

"I need more ranch"

Tyler poured some more ranch into his mouth, and went back down to continue sucking Josh off.

Josh moaned loudly and thrusted himself into Tyler's mouth.

"Ty, I'm close" Josh whispered
The ranch was mixing with lots of Tyler's salvia, and it began to dribble out of Tyler's mouth.
Josh kept thrusting upwards to fuck Tyler's mouth. Tyler kept mumbling things that were to hard to make out, Josh let out once last moan before releasing into Tyler's mouth, Tyler sat up with a mouth full of ranch and cum.
Tyler forced the liquid down and breathed for air.

"Wow you sure do know how to give the ultimate blow job" Josh said sensually

Tyler smiled.

Tyler loves Josh's ranch dressing.