The Ranch Dressing Fic Part 2

((Hiya, I wrote this ages ago and forgot to publish 🌚))

It was the next day.

Tyler had just woken up, his eyes fluttered open to see Josh sleepily open his eyes.

Josh's mocha eyes stared down tyler.

"Hey baby boy."

"Hi" Tyler said sleepily.

Tyler's hair was all messed up and covering some of his eyes. Josh smiled and pushed it out of the way.

"I'm sticky still."

Josh chuckled.
"Want me to fix that for you or make it worse?"

Tyler shot him with a grin and moved the bed sheets off himself.

Josh licked his lips and climbed on top of Tyler and began to kiss him, giving quick butterfly kisses along his jaw line. And licking off the remains of last nights ranch around his chin.

Josh pinned Tyler down and brought tyler's hand to go behind the bed board.

Tyler gripped the wood where Josh brought his hands.

"No touching until later." Josh whispered.

Tyler whimpered and let Josh touch him. He shut his eyes a bit and felt a cold liquid pour onto his stomach.

He knew.

It was ranch.

Tyler smiled, as Josh began to slowly lick the creamy dressing off his tummy.

"Joshh.." Tyler slurred

"That tickles."

"Shh" Josh whispered.

Josh ran his hands over Tyler's torso, and rubbed some ranch in Tyler's belly button and leant down to lick it out. Tyler watched Josh intensely, Josh's tongue was skilled it caused Tyler to let out quiet whimpers.

Tyler was already a mess and Josh was just getting started. He gulped anticipating on what would happen next.

Josh applied more ranch to his fingers and Tyler watched carefully, Josh brought his hands to Tyler's entrance and pushed a finger inside, Josh's fingers warmed up the ranch and he could feel the creamy liquid inside of him. Tyler squirmed as Josh began to finger him slowly.

"J-Josh" Tyler grunted.

"Shhh.." Josh kissed Tyler and fingered him at the same time, Josh harshly bit down on Tyler's lip

Josh pulled away and Tyler's lips were bright red almost like he was wearing lip stick. Josh pulled his fingers out and moved Tyler to his lap.

"I want you to ride me Tyler"

Tyler nodded and handed Josh the ranch.

"You know what to do" Tyler said sensually.

Josh poured the ranch onto his dick giving it a couple of lazy strokes, and Tyler lined himself up.

He put his hands behind Josh's neck and sunk down, completely bottoming out, Tyler snapped his head back and started rolling his hips back and forth, letting out sweet moans.

"Your doing so well Tyler" Josh moaned.

"Taking my dick so well.." Josh continued.

Tyler picked up his pace, his legs weak and shaky from the penetration, but he kept bouncing up and down.

He was a complete mess, hair all in his face. Josh pushed it back and put his ranch covered fingers into Tyler's mouth, stopping him from moaning so loud.

Josh found it difficult not to thrust up into his boyfriend, and fuck him senseless, but this time he let Tyler make him feel good. Josh put his hands on Tyler's hips and gripped tightly as they became close to losing it.

Tyler rocked his hips forward and the ranch started dripping onto Josh's length as he bounced harder.

Tomorrow he would be in pain.

Josh let out grunts and Tyler's high pitched moans were to much for Josh and he moaned loudly and  released into Tyler, the cum and ranch mixing inside of Tyler overwhelmed him as well and he rocked his hips once more before shooting his load onto his and Josh's stomach.

They both collapsed onto the bed, Tyler pulled josh out of him, and the ranch and cum dripped out and onto the bed sheets.

"Let me fix that for you."

How long will this continue.

//well this two part series is the worst and most disgusting thing I've ever wrote.//

Dedicated to my fav demon joshler shipper, Mads. 💙