Home

//Kenzie P.O.V

So all of us girls are back in Pittsburgh. The boy well they are on all kinds of tours right now. Mark and I are still together and very happy except for the fact it's a long distance relationship.... but it's working out it's not those couples who break up in a day. I'm happy it's working out so far. He is on tour right now with the boys. After tour ended we dont talk a lot because we all have busy schedules.

    I always talk to Weston though we always talk, I talk to Mark a lot of course! But they have a  show is in L.A. We haven't seen them since the last time me and Mark said I love you. That day we left and went back home and they started another tour. Today so me Brynn and maddie are going to see them. The other girls have to do something.

     I get dressed into a pink crop top and black skinny jeans and combat boats. "BRYNN MADDIE YOU READY"I yell "YEAH"Maddie yells. Brynn walks into my room "you excited to see your boyfriend"she asks smirking. "YASS"I squealed"Gosh don't burst my eardrum"she said laughing holding her ears. I laughed "this is going to be lit"Maddie say walking down the hallway. "Come on guys"she said. We got our stuff and ran to the airport. We got there and payed the guy then went inside the venue.

They don't know we are coming though so let's see how this turns out😬

////////////:
Kinda short.....
Sorry😔
HAPPY ALMOST THANKSGIVING
I like eating mash potatoes on thanksgiving😂they are my favorite💕💕