the secret

Kenzie P.OV

  "This venue is huge," Brynn says looking around. "Holy crap," I say finally taking a good look. Maddie just laughs and continues to walk looking at our tickets to figure out where we were sitting. "Oh my gosh," someone squealed from behind us. I was really hoping no one would recognize us because word travels fast and this was supposed to be a surprise. We turn around to see some girls. "Hey," I smile. "Oh my gosh does Mark know your here?" she asks. "Um no we are going to surprise them," I say. "So don't tell anyone," I say smiling. "Okay your secret is safe with us," they said. Yeah well they lied by the time we got to our seats almost everyone knew. I guess it's true word does travels fast.

Mark P.O.V

"Dude on instagram there's a pic of Maddie, Kenzie, and Brynn here," Weston says. "Seriously?" I said shocked. "Yeah dude look," Weston says showing me the picture. I thought they were in Pittsburgh. I thought to myself. "What's going on?" the new kid to the tour Johnny Orlando says. "Marky's girly friend is here," Weston says in a girl high pitched voice. "Who's his girl friend," Johnny's sister Lauren asks Weston. "Mackenzie Ziegler," Weston says smirking at Mark. "Can't wait to meet her," Lauren says before walking away. And I can't wait to see her.

Sorry I know this is short. Basically I haven't been on here in awhile and I really miss writing this story. I reread this book and realized how kinda cringe and all over the place this is. But considering I wrote this like two years ago I'm not surprised. This story means a lot to me no mater how cringe it is, so I'm going to continue writing it.

Ella