Take A Step Closer... ... And Look Ahead

Jack settled on my lap. He was a soft kitten. He purred as i gently stroke across his back bones. All of a sudden, Chloe and Elicia rushed in. I tried to speak but they stopped me.

Chloe/Elicia: Guess what! There were these cute boys that came to talk to us at the mall!

Elicia: Yeh and they asked me for my phone number!

Chloe: Uhh no i dont think so! They asked us both for our phone numbers!

Me: Umm ok! Why don't you go somewhere else and talk about thi...

Before i could finish my sentence they said we should watch a film to celebrate. The girls agreed on St.Trinians. They absolutely <3ed the movie!

Ashton: Hey hey! So Claire, ready for tonight?

They were in the middle of St.Trinians and the best part was coming up. I didn't want to miss the movie and i didn't want to miss my date. I got up and said to the girls to put another film on... BRIDESMAIDS! They could watch that while i'm gone. We got into his car.

He drove slowly and he kept looking at me. I had no idea where we were going!

Me: Ash babe?

Ashton: Yeh

Me: Umm where are you taking me?

Ashton: Don't worry babe i know the roads

He looked at me then smiled and evil smile infront of the front window.

Me: The, the petrol pump is low

I said trying to talk to him. He shouted at me.

Ashton: I KNOW!

Me: Um ok..

He pulled over into the shop and i jolted forwards. I waited till he got out for the drama to happen. He finished filling the car up and went into the shop. I got out quickly and grabbed my bag. I ran for it. He had seen me and now he was running after me. Of course boys are faster and he definatley caught up with me. I kept turning around and he was there. He reached out his hand....