What is he doing now?!?

He grabbed my arm. It hurt.

Ashton: AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!?

Me: HOME!

Ashton: FINE! YOU WILL HAVE TO TRY AND WALK AND DRAG AT THE SAME TIME CAUSE I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO!

Me: OH WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!

I dragged him to my house. I banged on the door. I was really getting panicky! Finally Chloe opened the door.

Me: Help me!

Chloe: Ohmigosh! Look at you. LIZZY! COME QUICK! CLAIRE IS HURT ALOT!

Lizzy: Omigosh! Look at you. Cmon Chloe lets get that bitch off her!

They got him off. I hurried in and Chloe and Lizzy shut the door. Chloe went to lock all the doors and windows and pull the curtains so no one can get in or appear at the door or windows.

Lizzy: CHLOE! GET THE FIRST AID KIT WHILE YOUR UP THERE!

Chloe: OK!

Lizzy: Don't worry, C, you'll be ok soon

Chloe: Ooo C, it looks like you may have to go to hospital...

Me: But what about Ashton out there? He is probably still out there!

Lizzy: Don't worry C, i'll call the police but first i must check if he is out there.

Me: Oh ok, be careful Liz, don't go too far he can harm you very much!

Lizzy: Ok (from a distance)

My arm was starting to bleed, and i mean alot! Lizzy had gone for about an hour now. We were worrying. Then we heard a scream that pierced the neighbours and ourselves.