The Trouble Maker

Chloe went outside. It was quiet. Then all of a sudden Lizzy came rushing in with a massive scar on her arm. Chloe shut the door quickly.

Chloe: Liz! What happened?

Lizzy: Well, when you were looking after C, i was out looking to see if it was safe, and then that Ashton bitch came up and whacked me so hard!

Me: Oh Liz! Are you ok?

Lizzy: Yh C ill be fine. Anyways lets get you quickly in the car!

We got in the car. As a treat i went in the front. We drove to the hospital. I checked in and then they sent me to a surgery room. Chloe and Lizzy stayed in the room. My temperature was low, because of the shock. I was threatened. The police arrived. Chloe and Lizzy told them about what happened and they also told them about Lizzy. The police said that that type of men are very dangerous. They said they would have found the man now. Ashton walked in! I said get away NOW and the police took him down to the station for questioning. I had to stay the night in the Hospital.

When Morning came, i woke up bright and early and somehow Ashton was there sitting on a chair. He threatened me alot and almost hit me again till the nurse came in. The nurse said that he had to go to the Police in the other room and never to see me again. But can you guess what? He did! And this time, worse than ever!