1

A/N Now before we begin, some of this fanfic takes place in your childhood. This is not an AU where Klaus is 13 and still aging but you will age. Enjoy!~

-Vik

Klaus' POV

Ahh Mystic Falls. I thought heading to the Salvatore house. I knocked on the door to be greeted by a rather troubled Damon. He'd seen something in the woods but for the life of him couldn't remember, and wanted help. "Come in." he said though I didn't need to be invited. "Oh no.." I heard Stefan say. I listened to the brothers quarrel. "You said you had someone who could help, and you invited him?" others walked down stairs and I stood there a serious look on my face my hands behind my back. I spoke "6 years of quiet, but, something stirs again. How unfortunate. Now, I said I could help but its not me who knows... its somebody else." "Who?" a rather annoyed Caroline asked. "Come on its 3:30 now. Schools over." I said then gestured for them to follow me.

Your POV

Another day of torture. And its raining. Great. I had been beaten and bruised by my sneaky bullies. One minute they're helping the teacher. the next beating me senseless. I walked into the woods where my dog Rudy joined me. I heard voices behind me. "Run!" I half-whispered to him. unhooking hi leash and run he did. I threw my backpack down ready to fight. "Well" my a-hole of a bully Felix said. "Look what we have here." His goons Mark and Jack were behind him. "Oh god..." I muttered. Then they came at me.

A/N Kudos to anyone who knows where the bullies names are from.

Klaus' POV

I flash-ran to her school. As soon was almost to the edge of the woods, Rudy ran up to me. He whimpered and I knew something was wrong. The others joined me and saw the dog. "What's that mean?" Stefan asked. "Trouble." I said. "Get up the trees and follow me there. She doesn't exactly trust everyone." "And yet she trust's you." I hear Caroline say. But they comply and I start running again.

Your POV A/N I know lots of switching but its worth the anticipation!

Jack and Felix pinned me up against a tree and mark started punching me. I tried to fight back but I couldn't find the strength. Eventually I just closed my eyes. Someone would find me, right? My vision began to blur. Then I heard footsteps approaching but before I knew it, I was out.

Damon's POV

Oh, that's not right. Not at all. We were all watching this little girl get beat up by a bunch of jack asses. I watched Klaus walk up with her dog at his side. One of the boys holding the girl noticed, and told the other. Then the girls body went limp. She sank to the ground. The boy that was punching went to do it again but Klaus caught his fist. He looked at him and simply said. "You know, that's assault." The boy then ran after his friends which had ditched him. He walked over to the girl. The dog licked at her eyes, whimpering at her sight. Then she gasped. She kept her eyes closed as if expecting more impact, but instead Klaus hugged her- wait! Klaus. The alpha male who would kill his own blood. He was hugging a little girl? I looked at Stefan and he shrugged. Then I heard him say "Shh. It's okay. It's me. Your safe." The girl wrapped her arms around him and then let go. Blood trickled from her forehead. She got up, wincing and made her way over to her bag. Opening it up she brought out a T-shirt ripped it and wrapped it around her head. That's when I saw Jeremy drop down.

"Hey." he said to the girl. She looked at him. "H-hi." She struggled a smile. He looked at Klaus. "Does she heal?" he asked. I sighed and dropped down next to him. "Does it look like it?" I said. The others dropped down. "I'm Caroline." Caroline said. "What's tour name?" "Y/N" she answered. "She's gonna help us?" I ask. She looks at Klaus "With what?" Then she says "Ohhhh I know its another 'monster' isn't it?" she says making quotation marks. Klaus nods. "Take her hand." he says. I take her hand and she closes her eyes. A couple of seconds later she opens them saying; "He wont be any trouble, so long as he gets what he wants." "Well, what does he want?" She pauses a look of sadness on her face as she says "Me." We all stare blankly at her.

"He wants me."

A/N

Yeah so you're a kind of psychic-vampire thing, but weirder!

Don't worry. All will be explained.

Oh and don't forget to comment as I may consider adding your characters!

-Vik