Learning From Each Other

Jack Morrison/Soilder:76 × Hana Song/ D.VA

"Alright, old man!" Hana Song shouted to Jack Morrison, looking unamused at the T.V.

Both of them were sitting on the soft floor of Hana's room and they were holding controllers. Hana was trying to should Jack how to play video games. Thinking since he's a farmboy, Hana would have to show him the basics of everything that doesn't include a cornfield or a garden tool.

"You use these little sticks right here to move and look around. The two top back buttons help you aim and shoot. Got it so far?" She asked as he looked at he game and started to move around in the game.

"Well what is this? Just give me a pulse rifle, and I'll be fine." He said as D.Va groaned and just went to put her finger on a certain class type, that had a normal assault rifle and a pistol.

"Just pick this, old man. You're making this more harder than it is." She said as he pressed a button and his character equipped the weapons that he picked. "Now, I'll go easy on you. Since you're a noob, this will be fun! For me!" 76 just shrugged and held the controller tightly in his hand.

After a few minutes of playing, D.Va was horrified as she was losing. By about a 20 points. "H-How are you winning, old man!? Y-You said that you've never play video games before!" She said to him as then he shrugged and stood up, walking over to the door. "It's just like target practice." He said before walking out the door.

~In The Cafeteria~

76 was eatting with Jessie, Angela and Ana as they were talking and giving a occasional laugh from a joke Jessie would pop.

While eating, Jack started to talk until he heard D.VA slap her hand on the table that they were sitting at, making everyone's attention go to her.

"You go agasint me again!" She shouted as then Angela took her sights to the both of them and then focused on 76. "Jack, what is she talking about?" He sighed in his respone while rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Hana and me played some video game earlier and I won. Somehow." "And I'll beat you this time, old man!" She butted in the conversation as Mcree chuckled and messed with the straw in his mouth. "Well, I would never take you as the video game playing type."

"Shut up, Jessie. But Hana, let's get this done and over with." The old soldier said as he got up out his seat and started to follow Hana back up into her room.

~Hana's Room~

"Come on..." The young gamer said as she had her tounge touch her lip and she was trying her hardest on the game.

While on the other side, 76 was calm and still playing like if he was just an expert at the game. Every so often, he would look at Hana and wonder why she was trying so hard. Sometimes, he would let her win some points so she won't be mad. Of course, he didn't want Hana to lose her own game, but he still gave some effort.

In the end, Hana just groaned while hitting her head agasint his leather jacket and just groaned. He stood up as her body fell onto the rug and she quickly shot up while looking at him with a frown. "No! Just cause you win so easily, doesn't me that you can leave every time."

76 just gave a little smirk while rubbing the top of her head. "You sure have alot to learn." She looked up at him and then started to frail her arms around. "What is that supposed to mean, old man!?"

~In A Airship That Is Going Back To Overwatch H.Q~

D.VA sat at a table by herself, out of her mech as she crossed her arms and puffed up her cheeks.

"Good aim, Hana." Soldier came to her as he looked down at her and she became a tint of red in the face.

Without saying anything back, Hana stood up from the table and hugged Jack with her arms around his waist.

"I've had to learn from the best." She said while looking up at him with a smile.