Chapter 2

Loretha POV

1:50pm

How longer until this stupid class ends?It just isn't my day.But,truth be told no day is my day.I hate school.I hate going home.So,I rather be in the streets.

What you expect me to do?I'm 16 years old.I don't want go home to my bougie sisters or my alcoholic parents. I don't want go to school period.The streets is the only thing I love.

I'm not living a innocent life.I had sex before.But,I'm not a hoe.

When you live in the streets,you must learn who're your friends and who're not.Some are just your friends to look good.Some just want what you have.

Have you ever got so fed up with your house that you just want to run away?But,I couldn't my dad wouldn't let me.When the man is sober,he always want me to get somewhere in life.

Do you know how hard that is?To be expect to make it big out of the ghetto.My dad never really listen to my dreams.

He want me to be with Barry.I'm not gonna lie Barry is attractive.But,he ain't my type.He's to sweet.I like assholes sometimes.

But for my daddy,I would do this.But,that don't mean I would like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

I been had this chapter written.Just never update it.I been so busy with finals and trying to improve my grades.Sorry guys but I'll update after my last final test.