Chapter 2- 'Forgot me!'

Taylor's POV

*Skip morning routine and go to school*

When i'm walking to my class someone saying,

"Hey there slut!"

It's Stacy.

"Oh hi goodmorning!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't you dare touch Harry!"

"Why won't? He is my boyfriend. And you? You are nothing!" I said with my evil laughing.

"Fuck off!" She said and take a stepped back and ran away.

Wow she's too scary...

I put my backpack on my chair and got a text from Noah.

Noah: Meet me at the park today at 5 pm.

Me: Ok

Ok i'm scared. What are he going to do? No way his not going to left me. No freaking way!

"Taylor? Are you alright?" Harry said and waved.

"Oh hey sorry, i didn't see you." I said avoided eye contact.

"You lied. Tell me what's wrong." Harry said with worried tone.

"Ok so a years ago Noah said he love me but i don't love him back cause i love you. Yesterday he told me about how his worried about me getting hurt from you again, but i told him that we're good with excitement. And he just said he want to go to his apartment and left. So i was scared what if he leave me? I think he get jealous." I said.

"I'll see. He does love you." He said looks down.

"But i love you." I said placing my hands on his cheeks.

"I love you too. And don't worry i'm sure Noah is going to be ok but i don't know but i hope so." He said returning smile so do i.

**************

"Class dismissed!" Mr Lukas said.

Harry and I walked out to his car and he drove me home. School has passed with suck.

"Taylor? Please stop being sad you worried me." Harry said stare me.

"I don't know Har, it's just hard." I said not looking him.

"Just don't worry ok? And goodbye Tay! Call me when you and Noah was talked." Harry said kissed my cheeks.

"I will goodbye!"

I ran to my room and getting dressed. HOLY CRAP IT'S 4:30!! I wore pair of leggings with white shirt that says "YOLO" and wore my jacket last but not least with my sneakers. After done get dressing, instead of driving, i walk because the park it's near.

I arrived the Park and seen Noah already there. Oh yes i late 5 minutes.

I walk to him and,

"Hey i'm sorry because i'm late." I said pulling him into a hug but he didn't hugged back.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked almost crying.

"Ok this what i want to talk you about. Have you ever felt rejected huh? I do. We need to go seperate ways? Do you want to know my feelings when i can see you happy with somebody else ? It's hurt so much ok? I feel like iam the most terrible person was born in earth. I love you Taylor but i know you'll never love me back i know. I felt you used me. You only came to me when you had a problem with Harry. The reason why i want to do seperate ways is because i want to forgot you. Move on. I love you but you never feel the same things like i do. Again Tay i decide we broke our friendship. So forgot me. And long lasting with Harry." He said crying.

"I-i don't want you to-" he cutt me off.

"I SAID FORGOT ME!" He said with very sad tone.

I ran out of the words. I make my own bestfriend cries and i make him hates me. I makes him making distant to me. What have i done? I ran to my home and go to my room. I decide to tell Selena and Karlie to come over. I don't want to invite Harry it's because i'm on hard position right now. I make a group chat of me Karlie and Sel.

( T means Taylor S means Selena and K means Karlie)

T: Sel and Karl can you come over? I really need to tell you guys something.

K: Kay!! Be there in 10 minutes!

S: Alright!

While waiting them i go to my instagram. I opened Noah's account and he blocked me. I opened Harry's account and stalking who's followed him. One caught my eye. Is Stacy insta! I stalk her insta and see her new post it says,

@StacyMarie: My Boy ❤️ @NoahJeffley

WHAT ?!? THEY'RE DATING?!? NO WAY! I throw my phone's at floor and cry. Until someone's knocking my door.

"Coming!" I said once i opened the door and ran to them crying.

"WHAT'S HAPPENED?!?" They said and we do group hug.

We walk to my living room before i could explaining.

"N-n-n-o-ah -h-h-e" i stuttered a lot.

"Spit it out!" Selena said and Karlie nodddd agreement.

"Noahsaidweneedtodoseparatewaysandhesaidishouldforgothim" i says quickly.

"What?" Sel and Karl said give me weird look.

"NOAH SAID WE NEED TO GO SEPERATE WAYS AND HE SAID I SHOULD FORGOT HIM!" I yelled and cry even harder.

"Oh my god." Karlie said breaths out so did Selena.

"Look Tay, if you want to talk we are here for you. And i'm sure Noah didn't meant it. He truly love you i know he can't stands too long to mad at you. He just need a space. Stop crying. You crying for people who are was being your bestfriend." Selena said and Karlie nodded agreement.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WAS" ?!? NO I CAN'T LOOSE HIM! HE IS HALF OF ME! AND NOW HE DATE STACY! I DON'T LOVE HIM OK BUT I CAN'T LOST MY BESTFRIEND WHO'S CHEER ME WHEN I CRY! I CAN'T LOOSE HIM!" I yelled to them.

"Taylor stop! You just make things harder right now! If he dates Stacy then why not!" Karlie said.

"Why not?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME KARL?!? SHE IS A BAD INFLUENCE FOR HIM! NOAH IS A GREAT GUY AND STACY BEING HIS GIRLFRIEND ABSOLUTELY WILL MAKE THINGS HARDER! I'M 100 PERSEN SURE STACY WILL MAKES NOAH HATE ME MORE AND I COULDN'T HANDLE THAT!" I yelled to her.

"Guys stop!" Selena breaking our arguments.

"You two stop ok? Karlie stopped causing any problem ok? And Tay you need to calm yourself and stopped yelling." Selena said to Karl and I.

"Fine." I said.

"I'm sorry i didn't meant to do that." Karlie said to me.

"Is ok i shouldn't yelled to you." I said and gave her a weak smile.

"it's look like we need to go home remember school tomorrow?" Karlie said.

"You can go first i'm going to talk to Tay." Selena said.

"Okay! Bye!" Karlie said and Selena and I said bye to her and a hugged.

"Ok i need your advice Sel." I said to her.

"My advice is, if you still think his your bestfriend then go. But for now give him some space. He need to be alone. After a while go talk to him and fix all things you messed up. And lastly conviced him that we stay as a friend not more. It may sounds hurt for him but this is life. We don't always had happiness. One day you broke and One day you happily." She said.

"Okay i will do what you said, and go home ok we have school." I said and she said bye and i hugged her.

I go back to my room. This is going to be a long day.

Boo what's up?!? I don't take 1 weeks from my break lol. But i'm back hope you guys like this chapter! Vote comment and follow!