Welcome To The Meadow

"Ahh, goodie! It's really here, ana!" Thailand exclaimed with such joy.

"Huh? Where?" Vietnam looks around.

"It's here, ana! It's this place!" Thailand points at the meadow below.

"Here?"

"Yes, ana~"

The wind passes through them and it was so fresh and very relaxing. Vietnam could feel it, even Thailand. It was the fields that he is pertaining to. . . . . 

"Come with me, Vietnam! I'll show you around, ana!" thailand quickly grabs Vietnam to the fields.

The meadow is grassy, well, meadows are usually grassy as ever. There are also trees at the sides and the flowers blooming besides the trees. There's also a small pond, where the little fishes are swimming lively. There are also some small and cute waterlilies on the pond where there's a frog croaking with joy. You can also see the sun up in the sky that is about to go down. Well, it's afternoon so. 

"Wow.. I kinda like this place.." Vietnam stated while being amazed.

"Ahh, you like the place, ana.." Thailand said with a sweet smile.

"Well, I already have been in so many meadows, but this.. I think this meadow is going to be the one of the most attractive places that I have ever been.. Do you know the name of this meadow?"

"Ahahahahah~ Pleasure to hear that. My apologies, but I don't know the name.. I just found this place when I was little, ana~" Thailand replied.

"Ahh, that's great for you.." Vietnam said.

While they're walking around the meadow, there was a question that was circulating in Thailand's mind. He stares at Vietnam, seeing her looking at the birds flying. Then, he starts to think over the question. "It's already been so long before we both go on a trip to the meadow. After all of the happiest moments that we have been before that, why isn't she still smile, ana?"

Vietnam pauses and goggles at Thailand. He goggles as well at her after. "Is there something wrong?"

"Uhh.. N-Nothing much, ana~" Thailand sweatdrops. Then, he looks for something that they can sit on. "Ohh, let's sit on the rocks first, ana!" He points to the two big rocks beside a tall tree.

Vietnam nods and Thailand quickly grabs Vietnam's hand. They both go to the rocks and sit over it.

"Ahh, that's better, ana~" Thailand claims with a smile.

"Getting tired, ehh?" Vietnam asked.

"Well, a bit.. My feet really needs to rest just for a moment, ana.." He responded.

"Ohh, okay.."

"You know, I have been admiring this place since when I was a child. I just found this place when I was running around our town. Then, I found a narrow road to the meadow. The road wasn't rocky that time. Well, I still don't know why, but it doesn't matter to me at all. At the end of the road, I saw the meadows. It was so delightful and very peaceful. The meadows became my playing place and my relaxation place. That time, I play on the pond and run a lot around the meadows. I was very wet, you know~ After I play, I lay myself down on the grass and look up at the sky and the clouds. Sometimes, I also go there at night and look at the stars twinkling. It was very fun, ana~! I'm glad I got a time to show you around. You know, we could sometimes spend our time here, don't you think, ana?"

"Well, I guess so.. I could when I'm free.." Vietnam still didn't smile.

He giggles at her with his eyes closed and a smile, while he whispers to himself. "Come on... Smile..."

Vietnam also whispers to herself. "Feels so awkward right now.."

"I need to think of a plan again.. Just to make her smile ...." Thailand thinks of a good plan that can make her smile. Then, he got one! "Ahh, I know!" He exclaimed.

"What was that?" Vietnam interrogated.

What was Thailand's idea? Is it something romantic and something fun? Let us know his idea on the next chapter~!! OwO