First date I guess

Odd P.O.V

I was in my car driving down the street when I looked to my right, seeing the stranger from this morning getting mugged and beaten on.  There was nothing stopping me from driving up on the curb so I locked my doors shut and stepped on the gas, making them all flee away from him. I kept stepping on the gas as they ran far away from me and I could almost say I actually enjoyed it. I stopped the car making my way anxiously to him, checking his bruises which weren't all life - threatening. "Hey! Are you okay? Do I need to call the ambulance?" I kept asking him, fluttering with worriedness.

Axel P.O.V

Damn those guys got me good coming out of nowhere like that, but then a car started driving crazy, whipping all over the sidewalk. My vision started to blur before it refocused, and then I saw him. The Barista from this morning fretting like a worrisome mother  for her child, he kept asking me questions which I couldn't keep up. "Hey! Will you slow down with questions, please?" I exclaimed seeing that he got quiet I tried sitting up slowly. "I can take you to my place to heal if you want to?" he asked me and I took the opportunity and said yes so I could at least get my wounds healed.

He walked me over to his car and I slid in the front seat, closing the door then laying my head on the head rest. I then heard the door open and closed, next the car stir up awake from its rest, and after that moment I was out like a light from my exhaustion. I felt completely drained, but I realized something that at the moment I was thankful. I was thankful for the sexy barista that just landed in my lap.

No One P.O.V

Odd drove as fast as he could home, seeing the guy in the passenger seat passed out. As he pulled up to the front of the apartments he saw Meghan's car outside of the building, guessing the point that she was getting ready to leave for work. Odd raced to the other side of the car, pulling the passed out stranger to his house on the second floor. Before Odd could even open the door Meghan was about to step out as she gasped from the sight in front of her. "Hey meg, think I can get a hand or two here?" Odd asked as she shook her head from stupor helping the guy to the couch.

Once they got him to the couch Meghan pulled out the first aid kit, covering all his wounds in bandages. "I don't know what happened, but tell me once I call you on my shift okay?" she asked grabbing her keys. "I will tell you as soon as possible and make sure to change his bandages." shaking his head affirmation. "Oh and I already got my stuff settled down in my room so there won't be any more things to grab." and with that, she stepped out the door for work closing it behind her.

Odd grabbed a blanket and a pillow from his bed and laid it on the couch for the guy on his couch, then turned off the lights heading to his room. Odd jumped in and out the shower before jumping on the bed, knocked out like a light. Closing his eyes as he drifted off to a  dream - filled sleep Odd only thought of one thing. 'Mom I know I already said this, but will you please give me a direction, a sign, a note, a word that will get me through with at least a happy ending'.

Next Morning...

Axel woke up to a nice smell of coffee and cooking food along with a good headache to kick the boot. "Ugh! My aching head man, what did I do to deserve this treatment?" he grunted, sitting up slowly as his body was still bruised from the harsh beating last night. " Well with good sleep, a nice morning, and a full happy stomach your day will become a bright day!" Odd exclaimed sitting a cup of coffee with pancakes, eggs, and bacon in front of him. "I hope you're okay from last night, my roommate and I tried to bandage you up as good as new," Odd said softly giving him two pills of Ibuprofen." And my name is Odd since I didn't give it to you yesterday."

"Well Odd thank you for showing amazing gratitude and hospitality for my troubles," Axel swallowed the pills with his coffee. " My name is Axel instead of stranger or guy." Axel grinned as he saw Odd blush from the statement. As the two kept talking after eating breakfast, both jumped up, startled, by the sudden barking from outside on the balcony. Odd calmly got up from the couch, walked towards the sliding door and opened it, with a mischevious grin he whistled and three rambunctious dogs ran into the living room. Odd then laughed as the dogs tumbled all around him in excitement making their seats on the couch.

"These 3 little things are full with that much energy, I never knew they could ever be that loud." Axel grinned. Odd laughed as sweetie came up to him and sat herself in his lap, licking his cheek and sniffing his hair." Hey Odd I know this is sudden and I know we only just met each other, but will you go on a date with me?" Axel asked, looking down at cupcake, who was cuddled up on his side. "Yeah, but I am Bi I should tell you now" Odd said uncertain if he should of said anything. "Well sweetcheeks that makes it even better, I'll see you tonight 8 o' clock sharp" Axel grinned throwing on his shoes and grabbing his keys off the hook.

"Wait, tonight?" Odd asked. " Yeah, see you later" and with that Axel grinned, happier than he ever been before. Reaching into his real pockets, he pulled out his real wallet which went unharmed. "Oh! Guys this is so amazing I better get ready soon." and with that Odd ran to his room to get ready for the night. Meghan had called Odd on her break and he told her everything about the mystery guy. Meghan was ecstatic for him, but she was saddened that he already found someone. Because she finally listened to her feelings and saw that she had a crush on Odd.