How can I trust you...?

My name? Anna. Anna Frye. My age? 17. I'm a junior at high school. Considered to be "that one chick..." or "MY bitch." I don't trust most people because of my past and current situations that I've dealt with...my few best friends are all guys, Rhain, Rj, and Ridgeway. Coolest guys ever. So here's a bit of my life.

*school*

"Anna. You awake?" Mrs. Oliver asks.

"Huh...?" I mutter lifting my head. I yawn widely and scratch my head. "What'd I miss?"

My teacher sighs. "Anna, you can't sleep in here everyday."

"I don't. Just every other day..." I smiled. The class laughs. And suddenly, one of the jerks that always makes fun of me, Isaac, suddenly makes eye contact with me and we just stare for a few seconds...

"Stop staring bro!" I made everyone jump by yelling. I chuckle slightly. "Alright, let's get on with the learning. Go on and teach, teach!"

Isaac suddenly looks quite hurt by my comment and I start to wonder why...why would he be hurt in any way? Then I decide to just ignore it.

*skipping to lunch*

I walk across the bridge and look at my table to see Rj setting his backpack and binder down.

"Anna, you bitch! You left me behind!" Rhain's voice sounds sarcastic as usual and he runs up behind me and smacks the side of my head.

"Oww...." I pretend that it hurt and hold my head.

"Oh shut up. That didn't hurt." He says as we set down our backpacks and sit down, awaiting Ridgeway.

"Kame.......hame.......ha!!!!!!!" Ridgeway makes his usual dramatic entrance and we pretend it actually hit us.

I smile and stand up to hug each of my bros in turn. Rhain, Rj, Ridgeway. "Alright. Rhain, let's get some pizza!" I yell and pick him up.

"Holy shit! Since when could you pick me up?!"

"Dude....you weigh NOTHING. Now, come. Oooooon......" I start whining.

"Hold on a sec, bitch!" He proclaims loudly.

"'Xcuse your language, sir!" I yell louder.

He stands up and charges me. But instead of punching me or somethin' he just hugs me.

*later that day(sorry it's really early in the morning...) on the bus*

"Can I sit he-" Emma starts to ask.

"No. Someone else is gonna be sitting here." I interrupt.

"And who's th-" she starts to ask something else.

"Me. Back off." I snap.

She flips me off and walks away. But I've handled worse...

*home*

"Go do the dishes." My mum tells me while I'm up in a tree.

I sigh and hold up my walky talky to my face and push the button. "I'm doing homework." I look down at my math packet. "I'm being serious this time."

"Well, get done then." She says.

"Ughh.....okay." I run my hand through my black and neon green hair and sigh. "I just wanna feel loved..." I bang my head on the tree and cause a squirrel to fall on me. It's startled but doesn't move. Neither of us move and every move I make, he copies. I smile and slowly hold my finger out to him and he just looks at it. Finally he touches it and flinches and runs up the front of my body and face and up the tree. I chuckled and finished my homework around bed time. I eat an apple for dinner and take a shower. Brush my hair, teeth, and go the bed.

*the next day*

I wake up around 5 a.m. as I do every morning and I get changed into sweats and a baggy t-shirt. I go into the bathroom turn on the faucet and splash cold water in my face and it ends up all over my clothes. "Oh no.....water...." I say and I turn off the water and walk downstairs and say hi to my dogs then eat. I end up almost missing the bus at 6:34 but the bus driver waits for me.

Today was pretty normal....only in 3rd period I met a new guy. He looked nice, understanding, attractive as fuck, and he had scars on his wrists....I wasn't covering mine today and he asked me why I had cut before.

"Why should I tell you?" I reply sharply.

"I-i-i was just curious....sorry...." he shied away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you..." I say for some odd reason blushing and I was being kinda shy. "What's your name?"

"A-andy...yours?" He replies quietly.

"M-m-my....my name's......" come on Anna. Just say your name. "My name's Anna. A-anna Frye." Why the hell am I being so shy?! I am a tom-boy. Why am I acting like this? Oh no....I'm actually developing feelings for a guy I've only just met....why....why is this happening to me...? I don't like it....

"Pretty name for a pretty girl I guess..." he manages to say without stuttering.