The talk with the librarian...

*in the library*

"Hey Mrs. Schultz!" I yell to her across the library.

"Hey Anna!" She calls, not turning from what she's doing. "Come here a sec."

I walked over to her, not in any hurry. When I got there I sat down on the ground, gesturing Andy to join me. "You wanted me, Schultz...?"

"Yeah. It's about this new kid Andy...." she starts.

"Go away for our talk, I'll tell you what she said." I whisper.

"But...I don't wanna leave you..." he said his eyes turning slightly blue.

"You'll be fine." I say without sympathy. I turned back to Mrs. Schultz. "What about him?"

"He's this really handsome young man and I met him this morning. He said he saw a girl with black and neon green hair and he said he thought she looked well.....sexy and beautiful." She turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "It was you he was talking about. No one else in this school has your hair. Anna, go meet him. Tell him not to worry because you DON'T have a boyfriend. He thought you did because you were with Rhain, Rj, and Ridgeway." She sighed, looking down. "I wish I met someone as nice as that boy in high school...."

I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you for telling me, ma'am. I will certainly find this Andy guy and talk to him."

Andy was apparently listening because he walked by just then, saw me, blushed, and walk away quickly.

"That was him, Anna." She said with a huge smile across her face.

"Wow...HE thought I was attractive?" I was 'surprised'.

"Yeah. HE thought you were-no. You are attractive." She was almost squealing.

"Mrs. Schultz, calm down...I'm gonna go talk to him." I walked away smiling and slightly shaking my head. I find him a few aisles down and I walk over to him. "Hey...so I.....uhh.....I hear your name's Andy......." pretending to be shy or nervous or somethin'.

"Yeah..." he blushed and after a few minutes of us getting to know each other even more, we walked over to the computers and went on YouTube. We listened to our favorite songs and by the time we were noticed by Mrs. Schultz, the bell rang.