Meeting Miracle

BETTER THAN WORDS

Chapter: One

Meeting Miracle

[JOE's P.O.V.]

I was actually having a great time at the fashion event with my brothers. It had been a long time since we actually got time to hang with each other. Tonight wasn't much but it was enough. We were all so busy with our careers that we never had time for each other. Meeting up at an event after so long was pretty cool.

"So I see you're single?" Kevin asked taking a sip from his wine glass.

"Yes. But I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment.." I replied taking a sip myself.

"Why not? Joe, you're young and there's a lot of time before you really gotta settle down. Take your time and enjoy life" Kevin said.

"I know. It's just I think I'm gonna be single for a while, you know have some fun and stuff....."I said.

"That's okay I guess"Kevin said as we watched Nick coming over to us with a girl. She was wearing a tight leather dress. She wasn't that tall. She was almost as tall as Nick with those heels.But she was gorgeous. From her perfect curves to her short flawless hair. I have to admit, she was hot.

Nick came to us and introduced her to us

"Guys, This is Demi. You know the friend I'm always talking about. And Demi, it's Joe and Kevin. You probably know them. My brothers."Nick said. Now I recognised her. She was Demi Lovato. The Grammy winning vocalist. And well Nick's partner in crime. He always talked about Demi. How she was his best friend and stuff. I shook her hand.

"Hey, we've heard a lot about you and you can count me in as a fan" I gave her a smile which she returned. Her smile was gorgeous. Probably one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen.

"That's sweet. And I'm actually a fan of your music too." Then she shook Kevin's hand.

"You guys talk, I'll get Demi a drink. I know you don't drink but I'm still asking..." Nick said to Demi.

"Just get me a water.." Demi smiled at him.

The night was over before I even realised. We talked and laughed and I actually had a great time with Demi. She was such a sweet and funny girl. I understand why Nick's friends with her. She's caring and really fun to be around. To be honest, I actually enjoyed Demi's company more than the fashion show and even my brothers. It might sounded selfish but yeah.

"I actually had a great time with you" I admitted to Demi before she was getting ready to leave.

"Same. It was nice knowing you too, Joe." Demi replied with a sweet smile.

"So, do you think we can hang out? Like you know friends?" I asked wanting to be with her more.

"Sure. Call me" Demi smiled before asking for a pen from her bodyguard and writing her number down.

"So, I'll see you?" I asked.

"I hope so...." With that she left. I watched as she walked towards the limo waiting for her, passing through the paparazzi and cameras.

And that's how The Meeting Miracle Happened

.........................................................................................................................

[ AUTHOR's Note]

A New Story.
I Hope you guys enjoyed it.
And Please don't forget to vote and comment.
It means so much.
Love you 😘

-Maia