Chapter 3

*Chantelle's P.O.V*

I walked towards the girls changing room, with absolutely loads and loads of fear in the pit of my stomach just thinking about what people with think when they see me. I enter the changing room and go to look for an empty cubical, and just my luck, they were all taken. Fuck sake, why am i always the person with the bad luck. Now my little bit of a anxiety i have is growning at what people will say behind my back.

" Ew, look at her, the fatty"

"LOOSE SOME WEIGHT!"

"Why does she have cuts everywhere? What an attention seeking bitch"

All these thoughts are going through my head, and before i realise what my body is doing, i'm crying. Great. Way to go Chantelle. Now, i'm thinking should i just ditch the class or should i just get changed and do dance? I decide to go with my first option and ditch the class. Before i can process my feet are doing, i'm running out of the changing room with a waterfall of tears coming out of my eyes. I've ran for about a minute when i bump into a hard body, which knocked me to the ground. At first i thought it was a teacher and i was about to get in really big trouble, but when i looked up, he's known at the 'Bad Boy' around the school, always ditching classes, getting detentions and breaking girls hearts. "I'm so sorry, i din't mean to bump into you." i say while getting up and wiping my tears away. "It's fine.. Hey, are you okay?" he asks me. "Um, yeah i'm fine, thankyou" i say, kind of choking on my words due trying not to cry. "You sure? By the way my names Harry." He tells me with his thick British accent lining his words. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY I UPDATED!

SORRY THESE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT, THEY'LL GET LONGER I PROMISE!

2 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?

LY XO