Chapter #5

*****Cassiopeia's POV*****

***Time Skip***

I walk through the school hallways to see a door wide open. I run past it and creep to the back door of my Father's classroom. I slam the door open and smirk as everyone looks at me. "Farkle! Read this!" I say, tossing the scroll of paper I was holding at him. He quickly catches it and he slams his head into his desk. "I just learnt about Belgium 1831! The thing Farkle wanted the most! Then I reached 2000 'A+!" I cheer. Josh walks through the front door of the class and sighs. "Found you finally. I burst into every single classroom before I realized you would be in here." He huffs, sitting on the floor. I laugh and pull the paper away from Farkle. "Just needed to share these achievements with my somewhat academic rival. Now to sports!" I tell Josh. He groans and stands back up as I stand in front of him. He quickly lifts me over his shoulder and takes off running. "TELL FARKLE I SAID BYE!" I scream loudly.

***Time Skip***

I walk into the house after a long lesson with Mr. Feeny and freeze as I see Farkle and Lucas sitting with Josh and my Grandparents. "Start of Winter Break. I persuaded Lucas to come with me on the bus here then go back to New York with you for Christmas." Farkle explains. I nod and signal for the two boys to follow me. They listen and we walk up to my room.

"So are you two ready to go to high school next year?" I ask. Farkle nods quickly while Lucas shrugs. "Feeny's helping us move to Greenwich area with him being our neighbor so I can still have homeschooling lessons with him." I say, flopping onto my pillows. "That's great. We get to spend our high school years together and not have a long distance relationship." Farkle says happily. I face palm as Lucas lets out a confused sound. I sit up to see him pointing between Farkle and I. "How long has this been going on?" He asks. "New Years Eve, just before midnight, Farkle called me, began by complimenting me and then asked. I said yes and then the fireworks went off." I explain. Lucas nods as Farkle moves to sit beside me on the bed. "I wonder how Mr Matthews will take this news." Lucas laughs. I sit up and send him a glare. "He's not my Father. He and Topanga hate me so why should I bother with them anymore." I say. He nods and motions that he'll be quiet.

I walk into the Matthews apartment and giggling rings out. "QUINN! BAILEY! STOP CRAWLING AROUND!" Riley screams in annoyance as her footsteps approach. Arms wrap around my legs and I look down to see my baby brother clinging onto me. I look up as Riley appears in front of me and she let's out a sign of annoyance. "What are you doing-?" She begins to ask but is cut off by Farkle stepping beside me and wrapping an arm around me. Riley coughs and Lucas steps inside with Uncle Josh. "Lucas? What were you doing with her?" Riley asks. Lucas looks to her in confusion then puts the pieces together. "Oh. Farkle wanted to go visit his girlfriend who lives in Philadelphia for the start of Winter Break and she's moving to near Greenwich area and joining us at high school." Lucas stutters. Farkle covers his face and I roll my eyes. "Farkle has a girlfriend?! Since when?!" Cory yells. "New Years Eve last year." Farkle states. "It was the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me." I sigh. Farkle uncovers his face and sends me a wink. I kiss his cheek and lift up the small boy still clinging to my leg. "Hey Quinn." I say. "OPEIA!" He screams loudly. I smile at him and stroke his rosey cheek.

***Time Skip***

I walk with Uncle Josh into our new home as we carry the couch. "That's the last of it kids. Good job." Grandpa says. "Alan, leave them be. They just moved Mr Feeny's and our stuff up here." Grandma scolds. Grandpa nods and walks out of the room. A knock rings on the door and I quickly race Josh to it and swing it open to reveal Farkle standing there with a smile. "Farkle. I've missed you." Josh imitates me and wraps him in a hug. I roll my eyes and pull my Uncle away from Farkle, shoving him into the coat closet. I walk back to Farkle and hug him. "It's so good to see you." I greet. He kisses my cheek quickly and I pull him inside. "One week." I cheer as we reach my room. He nods and lifts me up. I let out a squeal and grip onto his shoulders for support. "High School with my favorite person in the whole universe. What's not to look forward to?" Farkle says. My face heats up and I place a quick kiss on his lips.

I walk into Abigail Adams High and walk straight to the office. The lady quickly passes me my timetable and locker information before sending me off so she can help the next person. I walk out of the office and quickly head upstairs to find my locker.

I walk into the history class and instantly ball my hand into a fist as I see Cory standing by the chalkboard. I quickly walk to the back of the class and sit down. I spot a familiar black haired girl walk into the class with Riley, Maya, Lucas and Zay as she clings onto Farkle, who is trying to pull himself free. "Smackle. Release Farkle now." Cory states, pulling the girl away from Farkle. I see Farkle let out a breath of relief and he quickly walks to the empty seat beside me. I look at him with a smile and he sends a smile back.