s e v e n - e m m a

Imagine dating Emma while working with the killer and feeling guilty. You tell her, knowing she'll never forgive you but know she deserves to know the truth.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You wrapped an arm around Emma's shoulders as you two snuggled together on her couch watching a movie.

Emma's head fell onto your shoulder and you heard her sigh and tilted your head down to look at her.

"What's up, Em?" You asked. She nudged her head up to look at you.

"This is nice. Just sitting here with you and a movie. We're almost like a normal couple." She said and folded her hand into yours.

You only wished that was true. You'd befriended everyone, but was especially good friends with Kieran. Because you, lile Kieran, we're working with the killer.

You had come to Lakewood with him as his close cousin to finish the job of Brandon James with Piper. But after a while you realized you no longer wanted to help Kieran anymore.

You were in love with Emma. You two had connected when you first came here and from then on your relationship grew. Kieran thought it was good to get them close then betray them, at the time you did as well, but now you just wanted out.

You couldn't erase the blood on your hands, but you could change. You already had. You knew Audrey was the one that contacted Piper and she had changed. But the only blood she had on her hands was Piper's.

You retracted your hand from her and got up, walking into her kite and away from her for a minute. You leant against the counter with your hands gripping it tightly. You'd kept it secret for long enough, but somehow you knew Emma wouldn't be so forgiving.

Just as you thought, you heard Emma slowly walk up from behind you. "Hey, are you okay?" Your head hung low, sniffling slightly. You weren't ready to lose her, but you brought this on yourself.

"I...I'm sorry." You started. You turned to Emma, her face worried to see your sad expression. She wrapped her arms around you quickly.

This was most likely the last time she'd hug you like this, or even look at you with such concern. You held her tightly before pushing her away. She held your arms as she tried to get you to look at her.

"What is it? You can tell me anything." Emma pressed.

"I've..been keeping something from you." You admit. You avoid her gaze, not wanting to see her face when you tell her.

Emma says nothing, waiting for you to say something. "I didn't want it to be this way. I never planned, for it to happen. Just know I've changed. You won't look at me the same when I tell you." You finally look at Emma who is now worried and curious.

You let out a slight chuckle. "Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you slapped me." Emma was scared now. She didn't know if she really wanted to heard what you had to say. If it was so bad, she didn't want to hear it. Right now was perfect and didn't want anything ruining it.

"Y/N-" She began but you cut her off with the truth.

"I was working with the killer." You say.

Your eyes trained on Emma as her face went from shock, forming slowly, to anger and confusion. You heart was beating so fast in your chest.

"Wha-ho- Y/N please tell me your joking." Emma pleads. Her hands still attached to your arms, squeezing tightly.

You shook your head. "I really wish I was."

Emma hands retraced from your arms and she stepped a foot away. Blood was on your hands, possibly her friends blood. She was dating a killer. And the whole time it was right under her nose.

"I know you don't want any excuse or explanation, because I don't have one for you. I didn't kill any of your friends. But I want out. I have for a long time. I'm so sorry Emma." Emma didn't move. She didn't slap or make any other expression other than betrayal.

"Get. Out." She hissed. Her voice cracked. You didn't argue and wiped the tears from your cheeks as you left the house, slamming the door and walking away.

You hated yourself most in this moment. You wanted out from the beginning but Kieran convinced you. Family first and friends after. But Emma was your family.

You'd now lost your only true family. With a psychotic cousin as your only family, Emma was the one person that made you feel loved. Kieran as twisted as he was did, but that was a long time ago.

Now you were alone. And that was your fault.

××××××××××××××××××

Super short and not really what i wanted it to be written as. Haven't updated since early November but I'm back :) please.please please request ideas. This was the last one in my drafts. PLL requests in my other book along with requests for the 100 boom will be greatly appreciated because I want to keep them out as long as I can.

Scream requests here only. PLL and The 100 requests in their own books please.

Thank you and sorry for the EXTREMELY LONG WAIT.

Much love♡