Part 10

Today was the day. One amazing twin birthday. I woke up in the afternoon because I'm lazy ok. I looked up at my wall with half of the reaper done and a couple of photos that dad gave me. Wow if I'm honest dad looked so much like his dad. John teller. The one and only. As I finished with that I got up and went down stairs. Mum was there with ivy.
"Happy birthday darling" mom said with a grin as she went into the kitchen. Probably to get my present.
"How it being 18 sis?" Ivy said
"Damm great. What about you sis?" I said
"Same, the freedom" she said, we both giggled as mom came back.
"Here you go sweetheart. Two out of many presents" mom said.
I open the first and there was a pair of headphones. But they had cat eared speakers on top. Sooo cool.
The next one was a whole outfit. It was a dress with really cool long sleeves. Knee high boats, a new black beanie and a load of accessories.

I got ready for the party. Did my nails and hair. Damm I looked good.
"Iris time to go" Jax shouted for downstairs
"Coming" I said
I got downstairs and left to the club.

Everyone was there. All of Ivy's friends and mine. The club as well. I walked up to the bar and got a cider. I feel like I'm the only one to drink it seeing dad and ivy drink beer. I just sat there at the bar with jack next to me.
"So the big one eight like. You know seeing I'm going be there in a couple of months." He said as he drank his beer.
"Interesting to say the least." I said. That's when half walked in.
"There's my 18 year old lady." He said coming up to Rome and pecking me on the lips. Oh I love him. He handed over a small box. I opened it and there was a really cute chain necklace with a heart on it.
"Thank!!!" I jumped on him and hugged him to death.

Time skip(because I'm lazy)
It was a little later into the party. Everyone was having a great time. Me and half were sat on the coach next to the pole table. That's when we all hear guns outside. Half puts me to the ground and lays on me to cover me from the fire. Everyone's on the floor quiet as hell. All the gun fire stops. Dad gets up and looks if there gone. "We better go check." Dad says
"I'll back back in a bit baby. Stay to the ground until we're back" half sack said.
I nodded as the club members leave the clubhouse. Once they get back I sit up to see the damage. A couple of cuts nothing major. The clubhouse has smashed glass and gun shots on the walls.
"Everyone ok?" Clay Said.
"Yes" everyone else says.
"Everybody leave. You'll be safe. Jaxs take the girls to Gemma's and we will all meet there" clay said.
With that I felt like our birthday was ruined. I rushed to ivy to see if she was ok. Like me she only cute a couple of cuts. We walked out the clubhouse and got on our bikes to head to gems.

When we got there I was nackered. This day had been ruin by some other stupid club. Me and ivy fell asleep on the couch as the club talk about what happened and what to do next. I kinda woke up when they came out but closed my eyes so they wouldn't notice.
"Jax the girls are out cold. Want them to stay the night?" Gem said.
"Yes please mam. I just hope today hasn't scared the hell out of them." Dad said.
"With you as there dad. Their probably okay. Night everyone" gem said good bye and with that I drifted off again.

******* so sorry it's been so long. But here it is and exciting as well. Also seeing it's near Christmas. Merry Christmas or happy holidays. I wanted to say thanks for all the reads I've gotten on this book and everyone that has added this book to their reading list. Happy new year. Hopefully I'll write more in the new year. But 2017 here we go.