1

Rachel's POV

Bang! I slammed my bedroom door as hard as I could on my sister's face. I got into my bottom bunk and stared at my Pitch Perfect poster. I liked to look at it and imagine what their lives were like when they were fourteen. Especially Anna Kendrick. She was so beautiful and I was kind of jealous. I had ratty brown hair that I washed once a week, due to my family's shower schedule. We lived in a house in Lake Placid, New York and our family didn't like to waste water.

My family consists of my seven brothers, four younger, three older, and my older sister, plus my parents and I. Mason is three, Joseph is five, Lukas is nine, Michael is twelve, I'm fourteen, Lilly is fifteen, Kevin and Kenneth are sixteen, and finally there's Jake, who's seventeen. I'm the middle of our giant family. My parents never pay attention to me and it sucks. They always pay attention to Lilly or Jake. Lilly has long blonde hair and big blue eyes, plus she is the smartest person in her class. Jake is awesome at sports. He plays football, basketball, you name it, he plays it. It's incredible.

I loved to sing and when I looked at the Pitch Perfect poster, I imagined myself singing and dancing with my friends in a movie someday. Anna Kendrick lived the dream life. She'd done it all, plus she was beautiful. Sometimes I wished I was her. We did have a lot in common. We both had brown hair and blue eyes. We also share a birthday, which is awesome. As a matter of fact, our birthday was coming up.

Anna's POV

Bang! I slammed the door to my apartment. I was done. Everything was getting way too overwhelming for me. I was being bombarded by paparazzi and they never left me alone. Anna this, Anna that. Some of the questions I didn't even know the answers to. Plus, they never stopped taking pictures. Give me some space!

I honestly thought it would be way easier to be famous. I loved acting and everything about making a movie, but the press is awful. If I took one wrong step, it would be all over the news. I sometimes wished I was a normal person. Just living in the suburbs with my family.

I was getting changed when I heard a knock on my door. I threw on a sweatshirt and looked through the peephole. It was Britt. I opened the door and she quickly ran inside before they saw.

"Hey Kendrick, what's up?" She asked.

"Nothing much. The paparazzi won't leave me alone today though!" I responded.

"I know, it's crazy. They keep asking me about Pitch Perfect 3! I keep telling them I don't know, but they won't listen!" Britt said.

"Same. It's crazy. Lemonade?" I asked and got up to go into the kitchen.

"Sure!" She called out.

I got her lemonade and we sat down on the couch in my living room.

"So your birthday is coming up." She said and smirked.

"Yeah. I know." I said.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I don't know. Nothing really." I said.

"Come on, you must want something." She said.

"I want all of the paparazzi to leave me alone, but that won't happen." I said.

"Maybe it will." She said and went deep into thought.

"No it won't, Britt." I said.

"Let's go to Ohio!" She said.

"Dude." I said.

"What?" She looked confused.

"I could have a mansion on a hill, I could lease a villa in Seville, but it wouldn't be as nice as a summer in Ohio..." I sang.

She giggled. "Okay maybe not Ohio."

"Well where should we go?" I asked.

"How about Lake Placid, New York?" She asked.

"Hmm. That's where the 1980 Olympics were held right?" I asked.

"Yeah and the 1932 Olympics." She said.

"Sounds fun." I said.

"We should go!" She seemed really excited.

"I guess so." I said.

"I'll book it!" She said and took out her laptop.

Within an hour we had a room and activities planned for a week long trip to Lake Placid. We were going to arrive two days before my birthday and celebrate my birthday there. It was going to be fun.