Matthew Gray Gubler smut

One day you get home from a hard day at the BAU and you go to the house that you moved into with Matthew. When you opened the door you saw Matthew standing in front of you shirtless. You ask him,"babe why are you shirtless in front of me?" He replies,"because you know you love it when I'm shirtless babe because you can barely stop drooling whenever you see me shirtless." He then grabs you around the waist and smashes his lips against yours and you thought it was super adorable. Then he started to trail kisses all the way down to your neck until he found your sweet spot and started to make you moan softly. Then you whisper to him in his ear,"babe lets go into our bedroom and continue this there ok?" He says,"of course babe whatever you want."
You guys go into the bedroom and Matthew starts to kiss you passionately again and then he lays you down on the bed and slowly takes ur shirt and your bra off and then he starts to tease you by kissing and licking your breasts and then tugs on your nipples with his teeth making you moan and groan loudly. Then you tell him,"babe stop teasing me its making me crazy for you." Then he says,"ok baby I'll stop." He stops teasing you and then he rips your panties off with his teeth and sticks his member into you and starts to fuck you roughly and you grab his ass and squeeze it as hard as you can. Then he puts you on top of him and you ride him faster and faster and faster and he moans loudly. Then you groan,"babe I'm about to cum I'm not kidding." He keeps thrusting into you until you both can't take it anymore and you both cum at the same time sighing happily. Then he wraps his arms around you tightly to his body and whispers to you,"I love you so much babe." And then you reply,"I love you too."

If I get at least 50 reads I'll post a new fanfiction and if you can please comment some ideas or requests that would make my job so much easier