chapter 1

Haley
"Cameron, I'm sorry, but I think we should...break...up?" I said more like a question. "Why, baby I'll change OK I'm sorry please don't do this to me"
"I'm sorry Cameron but its been done, you shouldn't have had sex with my best friends" "I said I was sorry, it didn't mean anything to me" "oh well guess you shouldn't have had sex with them" I said and walked away to my closets friend, Nash, "hey baby cakes, how'd he take it" "he might be crying I don't know I didn't stay to watch" "OK well how about we go to my house and watch movies and eat ice cream" "yeah I really want to see my little Hayes boo" "yeah let's go" and we left Cameron's house to Nashe's house and once we get their I see Hayes playing outside with some of his friends and I open the door, and I'm wearing a crop top that shows my stomach and tight skinny jeans and vans with my hair down, and once I get out of the car,all eyes are on me, then Hayes turns around "hey haley-boo" "hey Hayes-boo" and he ran up toe and hugged me "how did Cameron take the break up" "I don't know we didn't stick around to see" "well I know that someone, not naming names, Nash, likes you" and he wiggled his eyebrows and smiled and Nash walked in front of the car and stood by me and said "what are you guys talking about" "watch this" I say to Hayes and he smiles and watches as I turn around to face Nash and grab his face and smash my lips on his "yeahhhhhhh" Hayes screams as we break the kiss"be my girlfriend" he asked "um sure why not" and I hugged him and Hayes smiles and says "I'll make shirts" that little boy is something else, "HALEYYYYYYY" I heard a little girl scream "skyyyyyyyyy"I say back as I see her running up toe and I pick her up and hug the crap out of her "I saw you kiss nash are you guys dating" "yes we are" Nash said throwing his arms over me "no sleeping together" his mom yells and I smile and say "of course not" "yet" Nash whispers to me and grabs my butt "stop not in front of kids" I whisper back"OK" and we walk to the house and sat in the loving room and watched whatever sky put on but I fell asleep.