chapter 2

Haley

After I got done with my nap, I see Nash and Hayes talking about something, "what's going on guys" "oh um me and Hayes are going to on a family trip" "oh cool um when are you leaving" "tomorrow" "oh when you guys coming back" "in a month or so" "oh OK sweet I'll be by myself and at my house, by myself" "I'm sorry haley" "its fine boo" and I laid back down on Nash and Hayes came over and laid on top of my and I stroked his hair while he went to sleep.so I slowly started falling asleep.
   The next week
So a lot has happened in this past week, well one is Nash cheated on me with his cousin, like really, and Hayes told me and sent me a pic of them kissing and getting handsy, so right now me and my new boyfriend, Luke hemmings, yes the Lucas hemmings, are laying on his couch watching TV "hey Haley me and the boys start to go on tour in a couple minutes I have to leave, but you can stay here" "k babe" I said as he got up and kissed me and got his bags and waved bye and kissed and hugged me and left,then I got a text.
I'm watching you, better watch your back Haley, because I'm coming for you,and you will be mine again and that's a promise.
       -c
Um OK 'c' you scared the shit out of me.but whatever, so I make my way to Starbucks and see someone in the corner watching me so I order my drink and sit at a table by him and he keeps staring at me, so I go on my phone and drink my drink slowly and stalk Luke on Instagram and he gets up and I see its Cameron, omg could that text be from Cameron,nooooo,OK so I get up and walk out of the place and run towards Luke's house and I'm getting closer, I went to cross the street but a car ran right in front of me and stopped and opened the passenger side door and said "get in" Cameron nooo, so I run around the car towards Luke's house, once I get to the door I pull the multiple keys out of my pocket and look for Luke's, fuckkkk, and I see he's getting closer and I find the key and put it in the key hole and feel arms around me so I go to sleep and he put something around my mouth and everything went dark.

Cameron
I pull Haley over my shoulder and throw Haley in my backseat and drive to my second house ,that Haley has never seen,in the desert and its yours away so I've got a long way to go.
     Two hours later
Once we get their Haley starts to wake up so I puck her up and put a bracelet around her ankle,it will shock her of she's off the property, and I choker that has a GPS on it if she does get the bracelet off then I'll no where to find her."HELLO" I heard Haley scream from the basement I put her in a minute ago, so I walked back in and smiled and said"Hello beautiful" "um who are you" "oh baby girl, you know who I am" "*gasps* Cameron?" "That's right baby" and I flipped on the lights "Cameron why are you doing this to me" "because I love you, and I don't want to lose you again" "you shouldn't have fucked my ex friends, plus I already have a boyfriend, his names Luke, he's in a band, and he's a better boyfriend the you were" "oh I'm sure he might be but is he better at sex then me because Haley, I know all about your turn on and you get very horny very easily" "but you wont force me to do something I don't want to right" "Haley baby, I know that what ever I do, you would Like it and you won't consider it as force, or rape, so it doesn't really matter now does it" "yes it does please just leave me alone, I want to be with my actual boyfriend, and my friends, not a psycho ex boyfriend" "oh please Haley you still love me I know you do, but you called me a psycho, so I'm going to let you stay by yourself for a while, see you later babe" and I left after that and shut and locked the door and went to bed.