Chapter Twenty-Eight

sophie Pov

I was driving for 30 minutes now. I knew Drake went back to his house. Where else would he go? My stomach growled. Urg I was hungry! I drove for five more minutes and stopped at a old diner in the middle of no where. I walked in and saw a man in the back corner booth with the back of his head facing me. And two other men on the other end But I couldn't see there faces. And last I saw two ladies sitting and laughing. I sat at on a stool at the front of the diner.

"hello" a man said. "what would you like?"

I thought about it and smiled. "Hamburger. Milkshake. Fries." Mine and Jacks favorite. I miss Jack already. His sad little face was the last thing I wanted to think about. I looked around and the girls had left and those two men were gone too. I put my head in my hands and thought about Drake.

"Hello sexy. How you doin?" I looked up and Saw one Man to my left that I didn't know but when I looked to my right this mans face I would never forget. It was the man that raped me. He was handsome and he looked exactly like Jack. I acted cool but I think he knew with that smirk on his face.

"Leave me alone" I said.

"But your the mother of my child." the guy whispered into my ear. I gulped.

"H-How did you k-know?" I said.

"I didn't use a condom." he said coming up behind me putting his hands on my shoulders and leaned forward. "so boy or girl?"

"b-b-boy." I whispered.

"Ohhhhhhhh. What's his name?" he asked he kept rubbing his junk on my back.

"Jack...."

"so do I get to meet him?" he asked.

"No now get your fckin hands off my girl!" a oh so familiar voice said.

All three of us spun around and I felt so relieved when I saw Drake. He was looking straight at the father of my- our son.

"What if I don't?" he said. (the guy that raped her)

Drake grabbed his collar and. Pushed him against the counter and rose his fist.

"NO DRAKE PLEASE DONT!" I screamed.

They all looked at me. "Why?" Drake asked.

"Jack deserves to see his dad." I whispered. A look of hurt crossed Drakes face. The real reason was I didn't want Drake to get in trouble. Drake slowly let go of the guy.

"What's your name?" I Asked the guy it was killing me.

"Thomas." he said. "Yours?"

I thought he knew my name. "Sophie"

"Lets go sophie." Drake grabbed my arm and charged off to his car where Trisha was sleeping in the back.

"You left her in the car?" I said worried.

"I brought her in before I confronted you." he said angrily.

"What about my car? Where did you even come from? Were you there the whole time?" I asked I had so many questions.

"I'll call a tow truck to pick it up and I'll pay for it. I was At the diner the whole time." he said sternly.

"Oh" was all I said. He looked mad. "I really messed things up I'm so sorry."

"Don't talk I'm sick and tired of your childish games just leave it be okay? Since you don't want me to be in your life then I won't. Fckn clear?" he said anger in his voice.

"crystal." I said silently crying. I ruined my whole future I can't believe how dumb I could have been.

****************

Comment. Vote. Love