Chapter Thirty-Five

Eli's Pov

I woke up at around 1 in the afternoon. OH SH*T I'm late for work! I rushed up stairs and threw a tux on and sprayed some cologne on. I spiked my hair a bit and put on some shoes. And grabbed my brief case. And ran downstairs. I'm never late Sophie usually wakes me up with morning....pleasure.

I miss her in the morning when she'd wake me up and right off the bat she was horny and ready to get at it. If I knew she was pregnant I wouldn't have let her. The baby would get hurt and I don't want him or her to get hurt. I sighed. I really wanted this baby but I was just stubborn and the things that came out of my mouth I didn't mean. I remember when I was younger my dad didn't want me and I never told Sophie this but for 15 years of my life I cried for my dad to just love and want me. But now I know how he feels. I can't take care of a baby. Can I? I sure as hell dont want to end up like my dad.

I have to apologize to Sophie and soon before she leaves me. Or attempts to leave me.

The horror. Of my wife not being with me. I shuddered. I couldn't let this happen. Ugh I was a stubborn bastard.

Sophie's Pov

I woke up at 7 and got ready to go to the boutique. I knew Eli had work but he needed "space" and I won't bother him. I quietly opened the door and closed it behind me hoping I didn't wake him up.

I walked over to my car and drove off to work.

-AfterWork-

Sophie's Pov

At around 8 that night I got home from work and picked up some ingredients to make chicken pot pie. Eli's favorite. But is he going to eat it? Hell no. He can make his own food. Since he needed so much "space".

I walked inside and Jack and Eli were playing Xbox. Typical boys. I went into the kitchen and started prepping for my meal. I heard footsteps but I didn't turn away from the island.

"Sophie I was thinking and I made a huge mistake. I know we got into a fight yesterday and now I'm apologizing and everything is going so fast but I really am sorry so many emotions and feelings were going through my head I didn't know what to think." he said. When I didn't answer he added, " I'm sorry. I really am."

"Hmmm." I said Turning around and putting all the things into the pot pie.

"You forgive me?" he said hopefully.

I shrugged. He doesn't even care about me or the baby. So I shouldn't care about him.

"baby please-" he started.

"Just leave me alone I need some SPACE." I said harshly.

He looked at me and spun around. I put the pot pie into the oven and cleaned up after myself. I felt kind of bad. But he needed some taming.

*********

Vote comment.

I'm losing a lot of readers :'(