Just a normal day

Kimihito (POV)

I wake up and of course start off smuthered in the girls "they are too aggressive" I think but I'll get used to it. I try cooking breakfast but Miia is trying to learn to cook so she does.

10 Mins later

It's terrible and probably deadly but I eat it for her.

Hours later

Papi wants to play like she normally does want to so I go on a walk with all of them and they run everywere.

               ~Lunch~ Miia (POV)

"U can't cook lunch Miia sorry" master says. I say "it's fine" but I did want to cook he makes us sandwiches with water. After that he sets up my bath like always. I get in and I guess it's been awhile that I've been in the bath because master is already brushing his teeth for bed I try to grab him and pull him in the bath but he dodges my tail like a ninja must have expected it "damn" I mutter under my  breath.

                  Kimihito (POV)

Time to go to bed and suprizingly I don't have to tell the girls to go to their own bedrooms so I looked at the sky and noticed there was a full moon! Last time there was a full moon they almost killed me (when there's a full moon there really horny) I tried to run but I was to late they burst into the room and Rachnera straps me down with her webs then Mero rides in on her wheel chair and can't really do anything so I ignore her and Centorea is struggling to contain herself but then Miia wraps around me and I free my hand and rub the tip of Miia's tail (her weak spot) and I guess I did it to much and she squirted glue/u know what everywere then Papi comes in and pulles down my pants revealing my underwear and bulge so she rips off my underwear and starts ducking my log she gets pushed off by Miia and then Miia inserts my log into her cat and starts forcfully pushing me up and down I get nocked out by Papi when she tries to get Miia off. I hear a pop and then a squish and then I see darkness.