Ch. 1 Telling Louis

Just so you know, unless I say otherwise, this story is going to be in Harry's POV. It probably won't change for at least the first couple chapters. Don't be alarmed if you don't see a specific POV.

<><><><><>

I can't believe my life anymore. I don't see me when I look in the mirror, all I see is who they made me. The real Harry doesn't date older women, act like a player occaisonaly, and I definitly do not appreciate the endless jokes about my dating life. I am a human being, or at least I was. Even the boys don't know, management told me not to tell them.

I think they know something is wrong. I stopped answering interview question unless they were directly pointed at me. Even then, I have to lie. I am tired of it. It is going to change at the next interview. I will not lie anymore. Management has changed me.

I don't have multi-personality disorder, I swear. But honestly, having management call the real me Marcel is kind of degrading (a.n. this is after "Best Song Ever" video.).

"Harry, what's wrong?" Louis asks.

"Nothing, I don't know what you are talking about." I say trying to bluff my way out.

"Don't lie to me." Okay ouch. I guess I should tell him.

"I am not who you think I am." I say seriously.

"What, are you secretly an ax murderer?" Louis says jokingly.

"Louis, management made me hide this. I don't really like dating older women, I don't actually want to act like a player, and this just isn't me. When I was on X-Factor, they wouldn't let me keep my hair the way I wanted. Especially once we were signed. They called my curls a chick magnet. They didn't want me to stay single. They said it would look bad." I say sobbing a little.

"Harry, why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"I just thought that you are friends with the Harry they made me into, not me." I say looking at the floor.

"Of course we are still friends. We will accept you any way you are."

"I don't see how this helps though. They will still threaten me that they will kick me out if I don't do as they say."

"Do you really think that we won't stick up for you? There is five of us, and we are the ones making money, they won't let all of us slip through their greedy fingers."

"You don't know what the other boys will say." I say staring at the floor which is fading in and out of focus.

"Do you want me to tell them?"

"I don't know." As soon as I spoke the words, I felt my head get super dizzy. I try to take deep breaths, but it doesn't help, soon I feel my knees buckle and I collapse onto the carpeted floor.

The last thing I see is Louis' TOMS heading through the door. He is shouting something that I can't understand.

He left me, like I knew he would.

<><><><><>

I know that it is short, I just wanted to get the ball rolling a little bit. :)

I will try to update this story every week and a half ish. Hope you like it my kittens. :)