Ch. 2 The Trip

I wake up to see everybody staring at me, really close to my face. As if they are trying to see if I am okay. I wince at the closeness and I scoot backward until my back hits something hard. A wall. 

I can't tell if the boys are mad at me or worried. It is starting to freak me out, a lot. They all look surprised that I would have that reaction, as if that wasn't what they were expecting. Maybe because they used to wake me up like that all the time, but now I just feel like I am being judged.

They boys look at each other and Liam and Louis have massive concerned looks on their faces. 

"Harry, are you okay?" Liam asks carefully.

"Just peachy." I say sarcastically. My head is really starting to hurt. I must have hit my head on something.

"Do you want to talk to us about anything?" Zayn asks as if he already knows the answer.

"No." I answer. "Louis must have already told you. You don't have to hear it from me."

"Are you sure?" Niall asks me as if I am some child who doesn't want to tell a parent about a nightmare.

I run my hand through my hair and I feel something sticky that has matted some of my hair together. I look at my hand and it is covered in blood. A lot of blood. The Harry that they used to know wouldn't be fazed  But I am.

I can't move. My hand starts shaking and the boys are saying things that I can't hear. The boys are crouching down and suddenly Liam is carrying me. I can feel the blood dripping through my hair, and it is really starting to gross me out. I am pretty sure the majority of people would be grossed out though, not just me. My hearing fades in and out.

All I can hear are snippets of their conversation. Liam and Louis are trying to talk to me as Niall and Zayn are talking on their phones.

"Harry, can you hear me?" Louis asks sounding incredibly worried.

I must be losing more blood than I can feel if he is this worried. I feel like I need more air, I can't seem to breathe fast enough. I can feel my chest rise and fall incredibly fast. I fling one of my arms out and I try to grab Louis' arm. The pain is getting super uncomfortable and I am surprised I haven't passed out yet. 

When my free hand comes into contact with Louis' wrist I latch onto it and I squeeze it in hopes of a distraction from the pain.

"Harry, can you take deep breaths for me?" Liam says still holding me bridal style.

I couldn't even if I tried. I can't control my breathing anymore than the pain coursing through my skull. I hear the wail of a siren and I know the ambulance must be close. 

"Louis, he is going to pass out if we can't stop him from hyperventilating." Liam says worriedly.

I turn my head away from Liam's chest and I can see my blood running down his arm, dripping down his fingers, and into his socks. That must be nasty.

I want to close my eyes. I don't want to see that anymore. I can feel Louis put his free hand on my chest in an effort to get my breathing to slow down, and it helps a little, but I can see my vision fading away. I feel the urge to close my eyes and shut away the pain. But I can't. I almost wish I could.

I can't see very well anymore. My vision is faded and limited. One of my ears has blood in it, rather nasty feeling. Soon the noise of the ambulance is incredibly loud even to my impaired hearing. I see the ambulance pull up and two guys and a girl jump out. Two of them start opening the back and start pulling something out. The other comes up to me and tries to get a look at the back of my head, but every time she touches me the pain shoots all the way down to my toes.