Meeting Elizabeth

(Laisha's Point of View)

"Here's your booze sir, enjoy the drink!" I said.

"Thanks cutie." He said then winked at me. I just rolled my eyes, like what the hell?! I'm gorgeous! Duhhh.

"For a little girl like you, you're such a hard worker!" I turned to him and smiled.
" I ain't no worker here. Besides, I and that blonde boy over there are the owners." He raised an eyebrow. "You two are the owner of this bar? But you're still kids."he shouted. " Eyes can be deceived sometimes you know." I replied.

"The famous pie of The Boar Hat. Enjoy your food!" I put down the food on their table. The men looked at it hungrily and ate it. After a while, they spit down the food and looked at me angrily. The biggest of them grabbed me by the collar and slammed me on the wall. "Are you playing a trick on us kid?!" He angrily said.

I smirked. "Oh dear, Hawk! Clean this up will ya!" Hawk came out of the counter with Mileodas, probably checking what was wrong. Hawk squeaked at what he saw. Mileodas quickly ran to us and held the man on the shoulders. "Let her go. We don't want any trouble going around here, do we?" He said smirking.

He put me down and angrily went back to his table and drank. "Thanks, Mileodas." I smiled at him.

"Hey Hawk, you've got a task to do." I remind the pig.

Suddenly a man barged in the bar "I-It's real!" The room was filled with a silence. I looked at the boy, confused. "The armored rust bucket knight! I saw it! It was real!" He went to a table.

I listened at their conversation while serving drinks. "That's not true! Those were just stories to tell children who don't listen to their parents!" "Yeah! It is just used to scare kids."

Suddenly I hear clanging sounds. It was coming this way. I also smell rust. The door suddenly opened and there was an armored rust bucket knight. "IT'S HIM!!!!"

All of the people ran outside the tavern, pushing each other. Mileodas got out the counter and approached it. "Who are you?" He asked. It just mumbled something and fell down on the ground, taking off it's helmet, revealing a silver haired girl. Mileodas took her to a room and put her in bed.

After captain done pervy things to her, which he checked if she was a woman or checking her heart beat by groping her boobs. The girl woke up. She wandered around then asked. "Ummmm. What happened and where am I?"

"You went to our bar and passed out." I answered her question. "You must be hungry. Let's go down, I'll cook you something." Mileodas said.

We went downstairs and Mileodas started cooking. After a while he served the food to her. "Thank you so much sir! You helped me not only once but twice this day." She started eating the food.

"You might want to take that back." I murmured. She stopped eating after taking a bite, she swallowed it. 'Woah! She really swallowed it' I thought. "Awful right?" Hawk said. "It's actually good." She answers. We were surprised.

Then there was a knock on our door."The Holy Knights!" She gasped. " We are The Order Of The Beard Mountain Cats serving the Holy Knights. We had a report from from the villagers that the wandering rust knight is in there. Come out peacefully and we won't cause any harm." He explained.

"Quick!, hide at the back of the tavern. I have a plan." Mileodas smirked.

The man keep knocking on the door until Mileodas opened it. "What might be the problem sirs?" I asked.

"Who are you two?" He asked. "We are the owner of this bar" Mileodas answered.

"The wandering rust knight! Where is it?!" He asked. "Okay, come out!" Mileodas said the signal. I walked back to the girl while hawk came in with a rust armor.

"Are you playing a trick on us kid?!" He grabbed Mileodas by the collar. I felt the anger running to my veins. But, Meliodas looked at me like his telling Its OK I'm fine I sighed in relief.

The other guard must have noticed and said "Sir there are women at the back" he said. Uh oh Elizabeth and I ran into the forest.

They were chasing us. After Hawk take cared of them I held Elizabeth and jumped into a tree."Thank you very much! How could I ever repay you!" She said.

I just smiled at her and spotted Mileodas below. He was reaching out his arms. I dropped her and Mileodas catch her. I also went down while Mileodas do pervy things to her and Hawk scolding him. Suddenly I felt a strong power coming. I tugged Mileodas then he looked down to me since I was so honking short.

Then a big man with an armor broke off a cliff making us fall down. Luckily, Mileodas caught Elizabeth and the man, while I caught Hawk. We went back at the cliff.

"You there! How dare survive without my permission!" He shouted.

"No one told you to." Hawk shouted back.
Suddenly, he stopped and looked at the silver haired girl.

"The earring symbolizes the Royal Family. Conclusion!.......you are the Princess Elizabeth." He suddenly shouted.

I was surprised. Does he mean Princess Elizabeth Liones, the third princess of Liones.

They started talking but I was a little bored so I didn't hear them since I was a little far away. I was caught off guard when he attacked them, slashing the forest half. Luckily, Mileodas saved Elizabeth. I sighed of relief. "B-but, HOW!? He shouted before attacking them again.

But, luckily, I clashed my kantana, which I quickly transformed from a necklace made of crystal. Actually, the sword is made of crystal as well.

"No one hurts the princess and MY brother, you idiot. If someone will, I swear that person will see my demon." I said, but still controlling myself not to summon my demon. I pushed him back.

"Is that really you, Sir Meliodas,the captain of the seven deadly sins, the Dragon sin of wrath, and you Lady Laisha, the Tigress sin of hatred?"

"Yeah we are." Meliodas and I chorused

"Your faces look familiar, but how come that your faces look exactly the same as before?!" Sir Twiggo asked.

"And you still exist!" He continued.

"You still didn't got it, do you? Welp, times up!" Meliodas said as he pull his broken sword and slashed to Sir Twiggo and he flew away.

"The Eight Deadly Sins, the Sin of Wrath, the Dragon Sin! Meliodas!"

"The Eight Deadly Sins, the Sin of Hatred, the Tigress Sin! Laisha!"

We turned to Elizabeth who was still lying on the ground, shocked.

"Nice to meet you Princess, your safe now." I said.
I offered her my hand and she accepted it gladly, finally calmed down.