The Semi Finals, the Finals and the arrival.

(Laisha's P.O.V)

It was time for the finals and I was getting really excited. That's why, at this time, I am shaking Meliodas like crazy!

"Hey, Laisha, would you stop it already. Your making me dizzy." He said.
"But, its the semi finals!" I shouted.

"Time to start our Semi finals! Let's start with Matrona and Howzer!" Lovehelm announced.

"Oh, its time already." She pulled the ribbon that was on her breast containing Elizabeth. And yeah, they explained to me what happened.

"Here Meliodas." She handed Elizabeth to Meliodas which gave Meliodas a smirk.
"PSH. She could've given her to me. Who knows what will Meliodas do to Elizabeth." I murmured.
"What was that Laisha?" Meliodas asked.
"Nothing." I sighed.

"Diane! Don't push yourself too hard." Elizabeth said.
"Hey don't lose into man, okay?" I cheered.

She turned to us then winked."Will do." She said.
King also cheered using his fat form.

"Hey King, change back will ya. Diane won't like you if you cheered using that form." I whispered.
"What?" King said then immediately transformed.

I looked at Meliodas who opened the ribbon where Elizabeth was.
"Meliodafu!" Diane growled. I just sighed.

I was enjoying the fight they have, and well, Howzer was a complete gentleman. When Diane beated him, she ran to him and asked if his okay and said sorry for being serious.

I took a glance at King whose face was in anger.
"Diane! Get away from that man!" He shouted.
Diane looked at King then back at Howzer then once again said sorry.

"Wuhooo! Nice fight Diane!" I cheered.
"Thanks." She said as Meliodas handed over her Elizabeth.

"Good luck, Brother." I tapped him on the shoulder.
He nodded cheerfully.

I saw an old man came. Wait! He seems very familiar.

They had a little talk which I didn't heard. After a few minutes, he shoot fire at Meliodas. The old man was saying something like 'Why did you betrayed the kingdom?' and 'Why did you kill Liz?'while throwing fireballs at Meliodas. And Meliodas, seemed to be affected. Agh! What am I thinking? Of course he'd be affected. His talking about Liz for Pete's sake. The old man was giving him direct hits. Suddenly, Meliodas became serious then used his other attack.

Suddenly, after a few minutes, the old man cried and hugged Meliodas.
Ahh! I remember! He's Old Man Cain. I used to call him that.

Old Man Cain accepted his defeat then they both walked out.
I waved at Old Man Cain and bowed.
"Wait, is this who I think she is?" He said shocked.
"Yeah its me Cain! Laisha!" I said.
"Ah, you never changed Lai." He said then after that, he left.

"Oh no! Whom should I cheer! Meliodas or Diane! Ahhh why does it have to be you two who will fight!" I shouted.
"Its alright Laisha, we will get over with this soon."
Meliodas said.
"Okay, just be careful you two!" I said as they went up the circle.

There were girls calling Meliodas' name seductively which made Diane angry. She punched Meliodas deep down shouting. "You cheater!"
First, Meliodas keep dodging her attacks, probably don't want to hurt her. Then, he used a little strength to Diane then they look fighting seriously.

When Diane was going to punch Meliodas, he blocked it with his arm then paused and silent.
I realized what was happening. Hawk and Elizabeth were starting to get confused. I walk up near my brother then gave the people a glare.

" I am the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, the Sin of Wrath, Meliodas. Get out of this place, or else we will massacre you all!" Meliodas announced with a serious tone to scare the people. Everyone hesitated.