The Revenge of the Maiden

hi guys! This is us Kenneth and my friend April. We collaborated with each other to create this awesome story. Soon, there will be a new member. I hope you guys like it! by the way, the story is not edited, so please forgive us for any mistakes :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneak Peek:

My family, the Clawstrom family was once a powerful and wealthy family in the early times of Theran History. We onced ruled most parts of Thera, such as Tehrah, Endo-Tehrah and Crystallix. Each member inherited special powers from their ancestors to protect their own country from domination of others. I inherited the power of Shadow and Light from my great ancestor, Victor Clawstrom, a Legendary Hero, who protected Thera from the invasion of Zroman Army. 

But, everything changed when my father-the king was murdered by one of the royals, The Duke of Tehrah, whose name is still unknown. He took everything from us. He killed the members of our family including our own mother. I, Valentina and my only living sister, Alexandra are left. He took over my Father's throne, and sent us out of the castle. We are now currently residing in Endo-Tehrah, the inner city of Tehrah. Our identities are hidden, so no one especially him cannot take us in captivity. When one of us are captured, he'll absorb our powers and make it his.

My sister forcefully sets me to avenge our father before the Thergovian kingdom's annual meeting, which happens in 1 month.The Ravenclaw King is a very strict and evil king. He wants all of the members of the Order of the Ravenclaw which my father is a part of even though his last name isn't one, but he's a part of it. And if you're a part of it, and you wouldn't come. The king himself will kill you.That's how strict he is.  Like Therans say, power is intoxicating. We already knew the Duke's plan. He'll lie to the King and tell him that It was us who murdered our father just to gain power. Of course, the King would believe the Duke rather than us-the outlaws of Tehrah. The Duke will be later hailed as King, and he'll have full power of Tehrah. And we don't want people to suffer his evil deeds.

The only thing that would satisfy me is to kill that evil man and his family. Just to make it even. What he did wasn't right. He has to pay the price. My dad never did anything to him! Everyone was his ally. How dare that Duke kill him! As far as I remember, He contributed a lot to the Kingdom of Tehrah. He never did anything wrong! How can someone betray him just like that! 

Evil comes from power......... Death is their reward. He shall count his only remaining days. For I shall take my revenge on him. 

But I fell in love with this fine young man. He treated me like a princess when I was an outlaw. He brougth me to places I never been before. His touch feels like electricity. He loved me, but He doesn't know my mission. The mission I had to complete. That means I shall also kill him. For he is the son of the Duke.

Which path should I cross? Shall I continue my mission, or be with my loved one? Both have consequences.....

"And by giving your heart a break, I mean giving your heart a break forever............"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done by: KENNETH AND APRIL

STORY NOT EDITED YET.

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK.

THANK YOU!