4

YOONA'S POV:

The bell rings, signaling that we can now take a break. I glance at Jessica who didn't seem to hear the bell since she just remains in her position while staring blankly at the blackboard.

I frowned. I was about to approach her when her friends beat me from doing it.

"Hey!" Eunjung called as she waved her hand in front of Jessica's face.

"A-aahh.. What?.." Jessica who confusingly eyed her friends.

"What are you thinking?"

"N-nothing." she nervously answered.

"Oh really? Don't lie. I know your thinking of someone." Hyoyeon teased, emphasizing the word 'someone'.

"Of course not! I'm not thinking of Yoona!" she defensively blurted out, making all of us shock.

Jessica who just realized that she made a big mistake, covers her mouth in embarrassment. She then shyly looks at me, telling that she's sorry.

I bit my lower lip.

My God! Trouble! Trouble! Trouble!

"J-Jessica.. I don't even remember mentioning Yoona.." Hyoyeon murmured, almost inaudible.

"I-I.. J-Just..." can't find a right word to say, she unwillingly stood up and walked towards me. "I'm sorry, Yoona.. I-It's just.. aaahh.. I'm sorry. Yeah! It's just I'm sorry. No explanation!" she apologized with much arrogance then tilts her head back to her friends."Let's go!"

I chuckled. She's so cute!

"Eish! What was that, Jessica? Did you really apologize?" Eunjung questioned her.

"Yeah! That's enough. It's not like I'm really thinking about her." she defends herself then makes her way to the door with her friends trailing behind her.

I then hastily grab her arm. "Sica.."

"W-what?"

"It's okay. It's okay that you're thinking of me. Really okay." I smirks then hurriedly dash outside leaving a dumbfounded Jessica who's oblivious that she's receiving non-stop teases from her friends.

*****

"Guess who." I smilingly mumbled while covering her eyes with my hands.

"Stop fooling around, Yoong."

I sighed as I remove my hands."How'd you know?"

"Fool. How will I not know if I'm used to see you during break time?" she cutely asks, pinching my cheeks.

"Then you should just at least pretend that you don't know."

She chuckled. "Why will I do that? You're so childish, Yoong."

"Hey! Excuse me. I'm not chi--" I tried to defend myself but stop when I noticed Taeyeon and Minho both glaring at me.

Aaah.. What the hell?!

What did I do?

For Minho, I kinda know the reason but for Taeyeon... I don't have any idea.

Weird!

"Why Yoong?" Yuri asked, frowning.

"Nothing." I shook my head."Aaah.. Hello Minho.. Taeyeon."

Minho, as expected, flashed a fake smile while Taeyeon just nods her head.

I frowned. What's with her? She seems so annoy to see me, far from the lively Taeyeon before who even looks like my fan girl.

Well, maybe she's not just in the right mood. Yeah! Probably!