Chapter 9

A/N: I just looked through this chapter and its very long. One, because there are song lyrics in here so the spacing and everything makes it longer, but there's a lot of things other than song lyrics so I wouldn't blame you if you skipped through the song lyrics. Okay so yeah, enjoy! Luv ya;)<3

Chapter 9-

February 4th

Kellin's POV:

"Hey babe, You're up." I heard the sweet sound of Jenna's voice as I opened my eyes. I was at her house and I guess I fell asleep last night. Her parents weren't there so I guess that's why she let me stay. I was gonna have sex with her but one, I had a broken foot so it was kinda hard to do that and two, Jenna wants to wait a little longer.

"Hey." I said. I groaned and sat up. She kissed my cheek and sat down next to me.

"I made you some breakfast." she said as she handed me a plate of pancakes, eggs and sausage. I looked at it with great hunger and immediately took the fork in my hand. I scooped up some eggs and dropped them into my mouth. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:45am. It was too early to be awake but whatever.

"Mmm, this is really good." I said.

"Only the best for you." she said. I pulled the covers off of me while she got up and looked into her drawers for something.

"You've been in a good mood latley." I said.

"Yeah, I don't know why. I guess ever since I started talking to Vic again I've been happier. I kinda missed him ya know?" she said. I rolled my eyes and shoved a piece of pancake in my mouth. Ugh, Vic. I hated him. I hated how he tried to break us up. Well, I mean, he didn't..... but what he said wasn't okay. I guess I may have made it a little bit of a big deal but it pissed me off.

"Oh okay." I said. She knew something was wrong because she turned around and looked at me with a confused expression.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Kellin I can tell when something's wrong." she said. She sat down next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing's wrong." I said. She looked at me with a 'that's bullshit' expression. She looked at me with that look long enough to convince me to tell her.

"Okay fine." I sighed, "I may have told Vic to stay away from you."

"What?" she said. She had a really sad look on her face.

"Well, I didn't tell him to stay away from you, I told him to stay out of our relationship." I stated.

"Who said he was in our relationship?" she yelled.

"Well, you told me what he said about it so I told him to stop." I said.

"That's not what I meant! He said that it seemed like we might be having problems, and honestly, I agree with him." she said angrily.

"Why would you agree with him? There's nothing wrong with us." I said.

"There kind of is Kellin. I feel like I can never be myself around you and maybe if you weren't so selfish and stubborn and conceded, I wouldn't have a problem." she yelled. Well, that kind of hurt.

"I'm selfish? All you talk about is you and the times that you and Vic have been together! If you like being with Vic so much then why don't you go bitch about your life to him!" I yelled back. At that moment it all went silent. She had a surprised expression on her face.

"Well maybe I will!" she said. She put on her jacket and slippers, "You better not be here when I come back." she said before slamming the door. I put the plate down and picked up my crutches. It was gonna be hard to leave because I was upstairs in her room and I had no one to help me.