Chapter 15

Chapter 15-

February 20th

Vic's POV:

I was waiting for Kellin in the classroom for tutoring and although I didn't want to be here, I knew Kellin wanted to so I did. I can't believe what I saw, even though the girl he was with was drunk, I just kind of thought that he actually liked me. I knew it was stupid to think that, I was probably just one of his hook up toys. I've seen him go through it with girls before Jenna, Jenna wasn't that kind of girl so I was kinda surprised that he would go for her. It was 4:10 so Kellin was of course late again. I sighed and took my phone out of my bag.

Vic: R u coming soon? Bc if not i'm leaving.

Kellin: I'm on my way

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. Within like 5 minutes Kellin walked into the classroom. He had his bag on his shoulder and he had his little boot cast on.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi." I said.

"Look, can we talk about something?" he asked.

"No, lets just focus on tutoring right now." I said.

"Please? I just want to explain things." he said.

"It's not a big deal. It's not like we had anything serious." I said. Although I wish it wasn't true.

"Yeah, but I just want you to know that I was drunk. Not as drunk as Katelynne, but I was drunk. And we made out and I'm sorry." he said.

"You don't have to be sorry." I said.

"Well yeah, I kinda do. Because I know I hurt you." he said.

"You've been hurting me for a while now, both physically and emotionally. This was a step up." I said. I couldn't do this anymore. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Kellin called down the hallway to me.

"I'm not doing this right now, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. As I walked out the door I thought about how I shouldn't have said that. But oh well, I was just speaking the truth. The sad, fucked up truth. As I started walking away from the school doors I heard them open.

"Vic, please wait." I heard Kellin's voice yell after me. I kept walking and ignored him, "Please! I can barely walk with this cast on my foot." he said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I stopped turned around and faced him, realizing that he was actually pretty close to me.

"What do you want? Like I said, we were nothing serious." I said.

"Well maybe I want us to be something serious." Kellin said. My heart stopped and my eyes widened.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just.....I've been thinking about it and I do like you. But the only thing that's holding me back is..." he said but trailed off.

"What's holding you back?" I asked. very much wanting to hear the answer.

"Like, my friends, and people, and my rep and shit." he said. I figured it was something like that.

"So you want to keep it a secret?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." he shrugged, "Is that okay with you?" he asked.

"Yeah." I lied. I kinda wanted it to be public but if he didn't want to then I guess that was okay with me.

"Okay good." he said.

"So you want to come back to my house and we can finish the tutoring there?" I asked.

"Or we can go back to your house and forget about the tutoring." Kellin said, biting his lip. Damn, that was really hot but I was getting paid for it so I needed to do it.