Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards imagine x

"Baby, come home, I miss you x" Zayn texted Perrie, as he was laying on the sofa at their house, while she was in Paris with her band mates Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Jade. Only seconds after, a text appears back from her. He smiles all over, seeing her reply. "I miss you more my love, so much :( I love you fiance <3" He text back a heart to her, then closing his eyes, to get a little sleep. "Zayn love" a voice quietly whispers a little while after, it was Perrie sitting on the edge of the sofa, softly stroking his cheek, facing him. He slowly opened his eyes, she smiles immediately. "Hi fiance" she said smiling. "Baby?" he asked, looking confused. "I miss you" she told him, doing a sad face. He rubbed his eyes, but as he went to look back at her, she was gone, he was dreaming, he felt so sad, he needed to see her badly, so he immediately went out of the door.

Hours later, Zayn is at Perrie's hotel in Paris. He is walking down the hall towards the hotel room door. He reached the door, quietly knocking a few times. The door opens. "Zayn!" Jesy said surprised. "Hey, is she here?" he asked. "Yes, she's right in there, she's asleep though, but please go in, she misses you so much" Jesy said smiling. He got off his shoes, and went towards the door. He opened up the door, seeing her laying on the bed, sleeping like an angel, while hugging a pillow tight. He smiles, quietly closing the door behind him. He leans down, carefully moving away the pillow. He then lays down next to her, wrapping his arms around her tight, kissing her forehead softly. She tiredly opens up her eyes, feeling his arms around her. She looks at him, he smiles at her, whispering. "Hey baby" She smiles immediately, asking. "Are you really here?" He nodded smiling. As she tiredly rubbed her eyes, he then placed his hand on her cheek, now softly kissing her lips. "I've missed you love" she told him. "Missed you baby" he replied, intertwining his fingers with hers. She cuddled into him, closing her eyes, still having her fingers intertwined with his. He closed his eyes, whispering. "I love you baby"

The end!