Stop

ELSA'S POV

   "Elsa, come on, get up" ,Anna whispered to me, "ELSA ITS THE FIRST DAY GET UP"
   "Ahhh what?" I yelled and fell off the couch, "oof, why was I on the couch?"
    "I don't know why but I do know is that you were out cold when I got home." Anna walked over to the counter and got an apple. I picked up my phone to see what time it was.
     "Anna why did you wake me up so early" I complained.
    "Hey I let you sleep in" she shot back at me. I groaned and went to get an apple.
   "But why? Is there something going on today?" I asked.
   "Oh my gosh you forgot. What did you drink yesterday?" Anna yelled, "it's the first day of school." She literally just spit out her apple.
   "Eww you just spit on me" I tried to wipe  it off bit I still felt the stickiness of the apple.
   "Anyway who was that hot guy you were talking to?" She smirked at me.
    "Really anna" I started to head up stairs, "he's just a friend."
   "Wow when did you start making friends without me" she ran up the stairs to me. I gave her a dirty look.
   " I dont know I just decided to be more outgoing" I said, "you know new school."
    "Awwwww my little anti-social caterpillar turned into a beautiful social butterfly" anna ran over to me and hugged me. I rolled my eyes.
   "So I use to be ugly" I challenged.
   "What no why would you think I said that" she said.
    "Well you said and I state turned into a beautiful social butterfly" I said and walked to my bedroom door, "give me 5 minutes." I walked into my baby blue room. Hmmmm now what should we wear I thought. I got it I pulled out an outfit(the one shown at the top). I used my ice powers to do my curly hair. I never understood why it could do that. "Okay anna I'm ready" I yelled and headed down to my car.
--------+-+----+----At school----+------++----+
   "Anyway enough about me. What did you do yesterday?" I got out of the car and stared at the school. The school was pretty big. Well I guess it has to be it holds almost all of the disney and the dreamworks middle schools.
   " Well 1st of the 'donkey' is a human and I think his name is Kristopher. I only got to hang out with him for about 30 minutes but he had to feed his reindeer named Sven or I think it was a reindeer. Anyway after he left I took olaf to a little game thingy and I met Hans. He is so dreamy anyway after a little while I just let olaf run around and do what little 6 year olds do. Then hans and I sang karaoke for hours and now I'm his girlfriend. It was amazing." Anna said while twirling her hair.
   "Wait he is your boyfriend?" I asked just to make sure I was hearing her right.
   " Yeah listen" she started babbling again about how dreamy he is.
   "Anna you can't date someone you just met" I said.
   "Why you have one. You know that white haired boy" she yelled. I noticed her face was getting a little red.
  " Anna I told you he is just a friend. But Anna you CAN'T date someone you just met. Please just lis-"
   "No you listen. Why can't you just be happy for me" she interpreted me. She started running towards me.
   "Anna please stop" I mumbled and started walking faster. I didn't want my powers to get out of hand. "Anna just take my advice."
   "No I'm in love and you are just jealous" she yelled and stormed off.
   "Anna I just want to keep you safe" I whispered while trying to keep the tears from falling. I ran into the building with blurry eye sight. I just ran with no care in the world. All of the sudden I ran into a wall. I looked up to see a blurry Jack.
Wait JACK'S A WALL.
   "Hey are you ok" he asked.
   "Yeah I'm fine" I pit on a fake smile.
   "Oh ok I'll just go then" he said and started walking away. I turned around to start looking for the principal's office when someone grabbed my wrist.
   "What's wrong. Just tell me" I turned around to see Jack.
   "I'm fine" I yelled and ran away.

WELL THATS IT FOR NOW LOVE ALL OF YOU
SEE YOU LATER.