October 20 2016

My day starts off with my MOTHER stomping into my room and "saying your uncle missed the flight again for the 3rd time this week" I roll out of bed like a burrito and flop onto the ground, pick out some cloths and go eat my breakfast while browsing on Instagram.
(follow me _alyssaryan_)
I march into hell and head to my locker. Grab my clarinet and go to band with my friends Kate and Sarah.
We walk in and there's a sub!!! THANK THE LORD I don't like the band teacher with her fucking b bemmol gamme crap.
I walk back to class and the demon (my teacher) gives me the death glare. I awkwardly sit down at my spot next to a guy that me Kate and Sarah call Bean Boy (he used to look like a bean, but he glowed up a bit but not enough to be hot)
The demon throws a stack of papers on my desk.
We went outside after lunch to look for Kate's 'boyfriend' who we found and VERY awkwardly hanged around for the rest of break while I secretly tried to watch the little couple hold hands and be all lovey around each other, sadly me Kate and Sarah are sad single Pringles. Kate likes somebody and Sarah does too but in my opinion everyone looks like a troll.
I had to present photos for a photography project and it was kinda funny because we had to take a selfie and since all the photos were a slight bit cut off it showed my 'beautiful' forehead.
Me and Kate after school went to skyzone and then I went to piano.
End of day 1