Chapter 1

(Ally’s P.O.V)
I just landed in Sydney and now was about to take a long plane trip to the UK. That’s right people, I would land in London and catch a cab to Doncaster. Sitting in the airport waiting to board my flight I quickly tweeted “Almost on the plane to the UK, cant wait to see the @onedirection boys in action!” Personally I only made a twitter so I could follow Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn. I am travelling to Doncaster to see them at their concert, im going crazy (im a big fan). I am flying to UK alone and am arranging a hotel when I get there. I’m from a small town in the country Australia and no we do not ride around on kangaroos to school and we do not have koalas in our backyard, that’s in the outback of Australia. Someone then announced my plane was boarding so I lined up in cue. As I got on the plane last I realized I was sitting at the back by myself. Yes just the way I liked it – not to sound like a loner but I prefer to sit by myself rather than awkward silence next to a complete stranger on the plane. I listened to my “One Direction” playlist and watched some movies on my laptop. One of Louis' favorites “Kangaroo Jack.” I of coarse slept most of the way there too; I do need my beauty sleep. Its not like I wake up any prettier though, I have long, thick blonde hair and blue eyes with pale skin. I have clear skin but still have chubby cheeks from when I was a baby. I am pretty thin but have ridiculous curves that I hate and a big ass. The worst! I woke up with a flight attendant tapping my shoulder “Mam we have arrived.” I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was awake and aware I was in reality. ‘She awoke me from a perfect dream about meeting One Direction, why did she have to wake me then’ I cried to myself. “Thank you miss.” I said as I went to grab my carry on luggage from the carrier. It wasn’t there? I scattered my hands around trying to find it. Woah lucky it was there just really far back. I grabbed it down. So now I have to find somewhere to stay. I dawdled off the plane thinking of where I can go. It was dark outside so I decided to call a taxi and find the nearest hotel, so I called a cab. The cab picked me up from the airport and I gave him some cash, luckily I converted all my money before I left. “Can you take me to the nearest hotel in Doncaster sir?” I asked the man. “Woah bit of a drive but sure thing love.” The taxi driver pulled over next to a really fancy hotel about 3 hours later. “Here’s your stop madam.” He said kindly waking me up. “Thank you sir.” I said hopping out of the taxi with my luggage wiping my eyes. This hotel looked really expensive and I didn’t have that much money. I entered the hotel. “Excuse me?” I chuckled scaring the guy at the front desk as he was dozing off. “I’m very sorry madam, can I help you?” He asked. “Yes thank you, I was wondering how much for a night with your cheapest accommodation?” I asked praying he had a good answer. “For one night with the cheapest accommodation would be 80.70 £” He said. I didn’t have that kind of money and I only had enough money for one taxi. I left the hotel noticing in the distance camera flashes and screaming girls. I shrugged my shoulders I had better things to think about. I rested against the wall and brushed my fingers through my hair.