Good Girl (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Delilah's P.O.V

I walk through the halls, my books held tightly to my chest, and my head down. I hated this school school. It was absolute torture. Not the education and stuff. I love that. Just the social part... it's really annoying. All the 'popular kids', talking about things other than school, like boys, and parties. This school goes from grade 8 to 12. Ugh.

"Hey there Delilah". Charlotte jokes. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Lottie, you're not funny". I laugh.

"Then why are you laughing"? She chuckles. Charlotte was only 14, sad that i'm friends with a 14 year old? Not to me Lottie's really cool, and nice. How old am i? Turning 18, next week, woohoo. Charlotte's older brother used to come here too, Louis Tomlinson, he was ahead of me, by a grade or two, he's like 21 now, and he goes to college. I can't wait to get out of here and go to college as well.

"Get a friend your own age"! Shawna, the girl i just can't stand, yells.

"That would be me". Juliet announces, stepping in. Perfect timing. Juliet Nichols. Another friend of mine. Age, 18 gonna be 19 in a month. She's 5'6, has hazel eyes, and red hair. She's innocent around my father, but at school... she's not all sunshine and daisies. Shawna takes the hint and walks-sashays- to her locker.

"Thanks J". I smile.

"No problem, she messes with you, she'll get that nose job she's been wanting". Julia winks. I chuckle.

"Don't look now". Lottie orders. Of course i look...

There he is. Harry Styles. Trotting down the halls like he owns them. I THOUGHT HE WAS IN REHAB!! Well at least that's what i heard. The entire student body splits, like the red sea, making an entrance for Harry. I sigh, doing the same, turning to my locker, and dialing in the combination. I open it, and some objects fall out. Before i have time to register what these objects are, the hall erupts in laughs. I frown, looking down and realizing what it was.

CONDOMS, BIRTH CONTROL PILLS, AND MONEY!!

"That's why her last name is WHOREan, it all makes sense now". Shawna laughs. IT'S HORAN!! Tears brim my eyes, i bring up my hand to cover my mouth. I wanna puke. I sprint away as fast as my skinny legs can carry me. I need to leave. I finally get far enough, slumping down the wall, and panting. I'm not crying. I'm sobbing. I burry my head in my hands. Just kill me. Why is this always me!?! I NEVER do anything wrong!! I'VE NEVER EVEN CURSED!!

"Are you okay"? A deep voice, interrupts my sobs. I don't even bother to check who it is.

"G-Go away please". I beg. The person slumps beside me.

"You're crying". He points out.

"Don't worry, they're tears of joy". I laugh, sarcastically.

"They shouldn't have done that to you, you don't deserve that". He starts. I look up, meeting the green eyes of Harry Styles.

"Smile, i love your smile". He orders. I send him a weak smile.

"You can do better than that". He teases.

"What? I'm smiling". I shrug.

"When you smile for real, your smile meets your eyes, and it's not doing that right now". He says Matter-Of-Factly.

"It's not the best time for me to smile". I roll my eyes.

"I wanted to beat the living shit out of them, but i wanted to see if you were okay first". He informs me.

"I-I'm okay, just waiting for school to end, gonna go to college, and won't have to see them ever again". I sigh.

"What college you going to"? Harry ask.

"Whichever my father picks for me". I shrug, not really knowing where i'm going. Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"Wait, but isn't this your life, not his"? He ask, confused.

"He wants what's best for me". I explain. Harry snorts.

"And that's having you be his puppet, while he controls the strings"? He arches an eyebrow.

"He doesn't control me". I argue.

"Prove it". Harry challenges. I stay silent.

"Skip school with me, i'll have you home on time". He suggest.

"B-But i have a perfect attendance record, and-". I start.

"And let me guess your father, wouldn't approve". Harry smirks.

"I can do whatever i want". I cross my arms, over my chest.

"Then c'mon". Harry orders, grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. I see his motorcycle parked out there. "No, no, no". I almost laugh.

"What, Daddy said no"? He jokes. He gets on, giving me a helmet, he doesn't put one on.

"Coming"? He raises an eyebrow. I sigh, getting on, and securing myself.

"Grab on". Harry demands, referring to the fact that i wasn't holding onto him. I sigh, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Challenge Accepted.

~Heyyy so we're playing hide and clap in the locker room... except we are basically harassing the person blindfolded lol cx gtg hope you like it, it's pretty short but the future chapters will be longer :D <3 Xx ~Kayla~