The lost Memory

Chapter 1

Bria

I looked at him and wanted him so badly. His blonde hair kept getting in his face while he was running, covering his deep blue eyes. Ok... I know its kind of weird watching a guy run... kinda stalkerish but he was SO HOTT. I mean you could put cookie dough on this boy and he would make that dough BURN.

I was in the bleachers outside trying to study for a test next hour. The bleachers overlooked the track, which this hot boy was running. I heard his name was Trey Sanders. I really wasn't getting any work done. Unless you count trying not to jump on him... which took a lot of self control.

Ok. Back to my homework. Focus Bria. Nope. Not gunna work. He is right in my face for crying out loud. You would stare too! He ran passed me and I SWEAR HE WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT ME!!! Of coarse then gravity decided to be mean, as he was looking at me he tripped over a basketball.

I ran to him, thanking gravity for his quick, but painful fall.

"Are you ok!! I saw you go down. It looked like it hurt!" It looked like he blushed. BLUSHED!! I hoped my hair looked ok. He stood up and started brushing of his running shorts.

" I'm fine. Did you see what I tripped on?" He asked.

" Umm.... I think it was a basketball. Yup... see there it is" I pointed out.

He turned around to see where I was pointing. Over on a small patch of grass lay a basketball. "I guess your right. I'm Trey, by the way". He held out his hand. Of coarse I already knew this, you can't get unnoticed if you show up in the middle of the school year and you look this hot. I took his hand and stated " Bria".

" Well, Bria. Thanks for helping but I have to get going. Class is about to start". And with that he left, taking part of my heart with him. Sammy is not going to believe any of this!

*

"Oh my gersh!!!!! You talked to him! is his voice as smooth as I imagine it or is it raspy like my dad's after smoking?!?" said Sammy.

" Ummm.... GROSS!! But YES!!! He is so HOTT I'm surprised I'm not melting already!"

"Sweetie that's just sweat" said Sammy bravely. Honestly I didn't even know why we were friends. She never understood my sarcasm. And when I tell a joke she always sat there with a blank look ok n their face like she has no brain, then after we have long left that conversation she face. It drives me crazy. But she's my best friend so what am I going to do.

"Any way I don't think he's interested. He left as soon as I started the conversation. I'm just going to call it quits. Someone like Kirstie will probably get to have him" as I said this I knew it would be true. Kirtsie will do anything to have Trey.

________________________________________________________________________

First try at this writing thing. NO HATE. K.

I need help advancing the story comment below!!

Chapter 2

Trey

I know it's her. I felt it. She's my Hinder. A Hinder is someone that helps an immortal become mortal. I know... I know. Why wouldn't you want to live forever. I get really sick of the same old life over and over again. My family is long gone, and you can't really have any friends because they start to wonder why you don't age. The thought of finding my Hinder EXCITED me.

I left her there. How stupid was I!! she was right there and all I did was leave her there, I'm such an idiot. Knowing that I left her there breaks me to unimaginablely small pieces. I need her. I'm going to make it my mission to make her mine.

Lunch time. My favorite part of the day. Not only because of the food, but Bria is IN my lunch hour. I was going to make it my goal to sit by her today. Impossible things can happen.

As soon as I walked in I saw her. She was sitting alone reading a book in a far corner, her tray forgotten.